BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 21

Another good week for Numero Nuno. Me and Dan being the only two to get a green arrow. It's normally a sign of a freaky Gameweek when Dan does well (I'm sure he'd be the first to agree) and unfortunately the massive points haul of Friday night (23 points from Bamford and Ayling) was not replicated in any of the other games.

Ben still smashing it up front, although he's burned through a couple of chips to get there.

Incidentally, if anyone's wondering why I bought Boly instead of the more attacking and cheaper Saïss, it's because Saïss is a very dirty player and he will get booked. The -2 from Digne this week is a reminder of how shit that can be.

The bickering in the last few pages is not okay and has been hidden. The personal attacks have gone far too far. I don't want to see this occurring again.

If Aarons come into a footy thread it must be bad
Time for a reset just have fun and stay on footy topics

Ooh it's all gone a bit off topic.

Kindly, and with all due humility, follow my good lead and then you won't go wrong.

Put it this way. Most of the mountain goats at Lynton don't end up on that weirdo B and B's owner's so called breakfasts but a few do. Which is a pity as I told Goaty the goat to tell her pals just to think about how they are wording things. You know. Just for the safety of their own hooves and other vital organs. And I have to say that none of them have come a cropper and they are still free to walk up the Devon hills and even write their fan mail to Jack Grealish. That there is any goat bromance or something, so be it.. If he was in my bed. I'd push him out just as I did nicely with lovely Goaty herself. But then I'm harmonious to a fault.

Don't get me wrong.

I am acutely aware that people think I am on my own pebble dash but I have never striven for anything unusually solid, I just emphasise a sense of camaraderie and pleasantness via Armitage Shanks which is common to us all. I only wish that most in these tough times could realise that everyone's face is in a bowl.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th October 2020, 8:58 PM

Time for a reset just have fun and stay on footy topics

Or not either way is fine

Just bought Harry Kane, already had Son but their partnership is too hot to ignore
So watch him now have his usual September in November as Mourhino's relationship with his players sours once again probably

First week in a while where I haven't had to sacrifice points or chips (is that what they're called?!) to get a full team on the pitch.

And, don't worry Steve, a Kane hat-trick is on the cards.

God help us all then...

Dumb question. What is the wildcard?

I think but don't know, you can change your entire team for anyone for one week only.
Is that right?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th October 2020, 1:11 PM

God help us all then...

Dumb question. What is the wildcard?

I think but don't know, you can change your entire team for anyone for one week only.
Is that right?

No, that's the Free Hit. The wildcard is all transfers made in the week are free.

Go to the Help tab, click on rules and scroll down to chips. Will explain all.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

Thank you Billy

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th October 2020, 8:58 PM

I contacted Aaron. Posting an image of someone with violence being done to them is (unsurprisingly) an offence under the Public Order Act of 1986.

But there are better things to talk about this weekend than my murder, such as football!

The captain choice is a nightmare this Gameweek, and could make a massive difference to the table.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th October 2020, 12:12 PM

Or not either way is fine

Just bought Harry Kane, already had Son but their partnership is too hot to ignore
So watch him now have his usual September in November as Mourhino's relationship with his players sours once again probably

This.

Kane is surprisingly affordable and looks essential but the presence of Moo and Bale means there's unnecessary tension.

Shithouse.......is a literal translation for a German toilet.
And I have a few Germans in my team.