BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 19

F**king great - now two good defenders down with Digne costing me 2 points and out until the end of November (WTF - did he shoot the referee?!!) and Von Dick - "Knee injury - Unknown return date".

I just don't need this now as I've got other fish to fry with my Free Transfer(s). Angry

Another four (yes four) clean sheets gone in the final minute. While my substitute goalkeeper and a substitute defender both shut out the opposition while sitting smugly on my bench.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd October 2020, 9:20 PM

Bamford on the bench, and too far down the bench to matter
I'm back on form

You've got 25pts on the bench currently, with two players yet to play, so potentially quite a bit more... Not nice.

I see Gerry also benched Bamford, but as first sub. In the old days the stars would always align to get his high-scoring subs on, but not this time. What a crying shame.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 26th October 2020, 7:59 AM

Another four (yes four) clean sheets gone in the final minute. While my substitute goalkeeper and a substitute defender both shut out the opposition while sitting smugly on my bench.

Having three defenders from the same team is unbelievably f**king stupid. You've done it twice! With Leicester and Wolves. Perhaps you've been affected by the fumes from that paint you said you had to watch drying.

I see my Wolves defender got points for a clean sheet as he came off before they conceded...

Bit unfair really, but I shall have to begrudgingly accept the points.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th October 2020, 12:08 AM

F**king great - now two good defenders down with Digne costing me 2 points

I heard something on the radio about Everton appealing against the red card. Hopefully it'll restore a couple of points if overturned.

Thanks Ben - I did think it was a bit harsh. We live in hope. :)

Quote: Ben @ 26th October 2020, 3:04 PM

I see my Wolves defender got points for a clean sheet as he came off before they conceded...

Bit unfair really, but I shall have to begrudgingly accept the points.

Proud of you, man.

Quote: Ben @ 26th October 2020, 3:04 PM

I heard something on the radio about Everton appealing against the red card. Hopefully it'll restore a couple of points if overturned.

It won't be overturned - no-way that wasn't deliberate. Even if it is they don't give you the points back.

I see it's make or break for quite a few tonight.
Middling weekly points might turn in to good scores.
I've dropped a bit of a nadge I think, Kane will be shooting at Pope...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th October 2020, 4:23 PM

I see it's make or break for quite a few tonight.
Middling weekly points might turn in to good scores.
I've dropped a bit of a nadge I think, Kane will be shooting at Pope...

I don't think Kane will blank.

Why don't you have Salah?