G'day!

G'day everyone! I'm Tom from Melbourne, Australia. I'm currently loving all that our colonial overlords have offered us in terms of Sitcoms, and being the greedy sod that I am, always want to see new shows! I thought to myself - I reckon there's a forum that discusses just that - lo and behold, there is!

My all time favorite is Peep Show, but i'm also into Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, The Mighty Boosh, Nathan Barley, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd and many, many more.

I hope to have some good discussions (and people that will get my quotes; its so hard living among philistines) soon! :)

Welcome my friend.
How's it hanging?

Thanks! Yeah, pretty well. Having a breather and watching some F1. How are you?

Greetings, good choices, love Dark Place/

Hello Crushtor and welcome to the show! :)

Thanks everyone and hello! :D

Mark (him who what is the main 'editor' man and runs the main part of the site) is a huge F1 fan. I'm sure you'll find plenty to discuss - when he has time to post!

Good morning.

Hello there Crushtor.

Hi Crushtor. Welcome!

Like Aaron says, I love F1 (and hate Kimi Raikkonen in equal measures). Any chance to you getting tomorrow's Grand Prix turned into a night race for us?... as big a fan as I am, I'm not sure I can face getting up at 3:30 in the morning!

Hello Wave and welcome :)

Hey Tom!

Hello Crushtor ... welcome to the BSG ... have fun, etc.

Quote: Mark @ March 15, 2008, 2:25 PM

Hi Crushtor. Welcome!

Like Aaron says, I love F1 (and hate Kimi Raikkonen in equal measures). Any chance to you getting tomorrow's Grand Prix turned into a night race for us?... as big a fan as I am, I'm not sure I can face getting up at 3:30 in the morning!

Hate Kimi Raikkonen? surely Coulthard is more of an easy target with his continous moaning about safety and driving like a 97 year old nun.

Oh hello and stuff :P

Morning, evening or whatever it is there now!

Hi Crushtor and welcome to the boards.