I've just seen... Page 419

I've just come in from watching the Small Fakers at the Boom Boom Club. Incredible. The sound was so good. Such an accurate replica of the sound. And it was almost like watching a reincarnated Stevie Marriott. He looks just like him and sounds like him. About the same height and as good a guitarist as Stevie with all his mannerisms. Brilliant as I'd never actually seen the Small Faces live. The first set was a Faces tribute with a different singer. Great to hear the songs I know and love but "Rod" was not a patch on "Stevie". I'd recommend them to anyone.

Mastermind. Fiona Cowie was answering questions on 70s and 80s sitcoms. She got 10 and I got 8. I should've got more!

I can't believe I've only just discovered this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5snvDd9Hc

Justice League film. Good for a laugh.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th February 2020, 5:25 PM

Justice League film. Good for a laugh.

My main memory of that is Superman's face looks really weird because they had to CGI out the moustache the actor had in it.

Quote: chipolata @ 27th February 2020, 9:48 AM

My main memory of that is Superman's face looks really weird because they had to CGI out the moustache the actor had in it.

Really? I thought he had a very chiselled jawline.

Alien vs Predator. A bit daft but nevertheless a fun movie.

Solo: A Star Wars Story. More fun than I thought it would be. And Phoebe Waller Whatever is very funny as the robo-libbing droid. Donald Glover is very good too.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th March 2020, 10:39 PM

Solo: A Star Wars Story. More fun than I thought it would be. And Phoebe Waller Whatever is very funny as the robo-libbing droid. Donald Glover is very good too.

Twas ok

My main beef with that movie was it was so dark!! As in - somebody turn the f**king lights on?!

Half the time you couldn't tell what was going on

Rogue One was miles better anyway