Repulsive Politician of the Year Award

Rules: you aren't allowed to include the Cabinet, Shadow Cabinet ( so no Boris, Rees Hogg or Corbyn, sadly). Not sure how we do a vote - maybe some clever person can help.

My vote goes to shrill-voiced nutter, Ann Widdecombe.

Esther mcvey

Don't know if I spelled her name correctly

Don't care

Makes my stomach churn

Fiona Onasanya, the ex-MP for Peterborough, who - would you believe it? - was actually a solicitor.

She was jailed in January this year and thrown out of the Labour Party for perverting the course of justice by lying to police about a speeding offence.

She refused to resign her seat but was ousted in the spring after a recall petition by voters.

She's also been struck off as a solicitor.

What the f*** was she thinking?

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd November 2019, 9:25 PM

Fiona Onasanya, the ex-MP for Peterborough, who - would you believe it? - was actually a solicitor.

She was jailed in January this year and thrown out of the Labour Party for perverting the course of justice by lying to police about a speeding offence.

She refused to resign her seat but was ousted after a recall petition by voters.

She's also been struck off as a solicitor.

What the f*** was she thinking?

And she was allowed to vote to prevent Brexit. Should've been thrown in prison.

Diane Abbot - I know you said no Shadow Cabinet people - but i would not trust her to assemble a cabinet never mind serve in one.

Jacob Rees Mogg, he plays the part of a True Edwardian Blue but he does not have the conviction to go with it. When he failed in his coup against his leader (Theresa May) A real 'Tory' would have resigned from public office having failed in their machinations.
The real character he portrays would have gone home after the failure gone into his study and there would have been a bang followed by a dull thud leaving the butler to inform the Chief Constable from the telephone in the library.
No while I am in no way advocating suicide I am just showing what the type of person he portrays would have actually done.
He is a coward a cheat and fraud and he is playing a part that he can't even deliver, odious creature.

I can't stand anyone who is in Ukrainian politics - in fact, I don't like the Ukraine as a concept full stop - so it has to be one of those people, all of them just slightly worse than the North Korean bloke.

Ukraine is an amazing country with an amazing history that goes back to Rurik and the founding of Russia. No if you want a country to hate look no further than The Isle of Man those arrogant bastards need carpet bombing then tropps on the ground to kill any survivors.

If we're allowing Diane Abbott then Priti Patel

On one, well oiled hand, she's very attractive. But on the other she's a vicious, evil hearted rock viler from middle earth. She only wants Brexit so she can see less of her in laws. She wants to bring back the death penalty and grow Police numbers, as that will bolster her side hustle of offering S&M to the Westminster elite. She smiles during bad news because she's a sadist, not because her face is set that way ! She's half the woman Diane is , literally, certainly in terms of compassion.

I can't stand Pritstick Patel the only thing worse than her smirk is her dress sense, she dresses like a Transvestite .

Jacob Rees Mogg was going to be my first choice, he's slime personified, but you beat me to him. At least Patel worked, I was going to say her way up, but she'll always be at rock viler level.

They're all shit, so how can one choose?

On a different matter - though related if you despise Mr Bercow - I've had BBC Parliament on this afternoon. Currently they have "Bercow Bows Out" which includes his highlights starting with his first TV appearance as a boy on Crackerjack, then as a teenager as a questioner in the audience on Question Time cockily putting Barbara Castle on the spot and next umpteen clips of him as a self confessed (extreme) Eurosceptic. But you' have missed all those.

Mostly though I have been with the programme on the election of the speaker that has now gone off air after the first round but will be back throughout the rest of the day and night sporadically until it is sorted. It takes hours and hours and is totally ludicrous. The presenter is new to me - a grey haired "character" with a bright rainbow coloured tie and what given their extraordinary nature must be cosmetically altered lips. At a guess aged around 60-65 but could be younger. This it turns out oddly is the nephew of Shirley Williams and the great nephew of Vera Brittain.

Some sort of award is in order for Mark Francois - preferably explosive.

Another vote for Jacob Ress Mogg who out-turded himself with his Grenfell Tower comments. I'm not saying we should set fire to his mansion and see how he reacts, but let's keep there it as an option.