Repulsive Politician of the Year Award Page 2

Quote: chipolata @ 5th November 2019, 9:50 AM

Another vote for Jacob Ress Mogg who out-turded himself with his Grenfell Tower comments. I'm not saying we should set fire to his mansion and see how he reacts, but let's keep there it as an option.

'Out-turded'. What an excellent addition to our language. I must find ways of including that in my conversation.Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th November 2019, 4:20 PM

They're all shit, so how can one choose?

Quite right.The type of people who want to go into politics are the type of people who shouldn't be in it.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd November 2019, 9:29 PM

And she was allowed to vote to prevent Brexit. Should've been thrown in prison.

She was!

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 4th November 2019, 1:02 PM

Ukraine is an amazing country with an amazing history that goes back to Rurik and the founding of Russia. No if you want a country to hate look no further than The Isle of Man those arrogant bastards need carpet bombing then tropps on the ground to kill any survivors.

I like the Isle of Man (at least in summer). Nice transport system.

Quote: Firkin @ 4th November 2019, 1:38 PM

If we're allowing Diane Abbott then Priti Patel

It was obvious back then that Priti Patel's complete lack of empathy and was going to cause problems. Boris has surrounded himself with people that lack empathy and want absolute total control.

She is horrible. Like some beautiful yet vile queen in a bad DIsney movie.

I would use the word 'arsehole' but that's just me.

Surely a Lifetime Achievement award for services to lying, arse-hole-ery and lack of self awareness is well deserved for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair?

Quote: paulted @ 1st March 2020, 10:05 PM

Surely a Lifetime Achievement award for services to lying, arse-hole-ery and lack of self awareness is well deserved for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair?

Yes, and many others.

That's a good word, by the way - arseholery. Must remember to use that.

Sadiq Khan.

Peter Mandelson, Emily Thornberry, Nicola Sturgeon, Anna Soubry, George Osbourne, and from the recent past- the thoroughly decent, charming, and delightful Nick Griffin.

Quote: paulted @ 3rd March 2020, 6:52 PM

Peter Mandelson, Emily Thornberry, Nicola Sturgeon, Anna Soubry, George Osbourne, and from the recent past- the thoroughly decent, charming, and delightful Nick Griffin.

Aw, not Nicola. She's the bee's knees.

Nigel Farage surely?
Two-faced, duplicitous, unprincipled and self-serving.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 4th March 2020, 7:46 AM

Nigel Farage surely?
Two-faced, duplicitous, unprincipled and self-serving.

Yes one never quite knew where one stood with him. Was he pro-Brexit or not? Not like Jeremy Corbyn, Boris Johnson, Amber Rudd, Theresa May and others, who all made their Brexit stance perfectly clear from day one.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 6th November 2019, 7:09 AM

She was!

Not until after she was allowed to vote!

Quote: chipolata @ 1st March 2020, 9:32 PM

She is horrible. Like some beautiful yet vile queen in a bad DIsney movie.

Oh that poor Civil Servant bullied by a small Asian woman! What an utter knob he is.

Quote: paulted @ 1st March 2020, 10:05 PM

Definitely! And arranging an assassination.

Quote: Aaron @ 3rd March 2020, 1:56 PM

Sadiq Khan.

Oh yes! There are s many of them.

What's the latest on the startled school girl?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th March 2020, 3:03 PM

Yes one never quite knew where one stood with him. Was he pro-Brexit or not? Not like Jeremy Corbyn, Boris Johnson, Amber Rudd, Theresa May and others, who all made their Brexit stance perfectly clear from day one.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud