BCG Only Connect Page 32

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th May 2019, 11:32 AM

More puppies, buns or jugs?

I think, for the purposes of the puzzle, those buns should be identified as "baps".

In any event, I'm waiting to see what extra information is required in order to get the nod of approval from Herc.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th May 2019, 11:32 AM

More puppies, buns or jugs?

:O Moi repeat? Besides you missed out the obvious.......................

Oh go on, I'm only 'avin' a larf - give me a name. :D

Quote: Rood Eye @ 28th May 2019, 11:36 AM

I think, for the purposes of the puzzle, those buns should be identified as "baps".

In any event, I'm waiting to see what extra information is required in order to get the nod of approval from Herc.

Yes, the buns (euphemism for bum of course) are baps, but I just hope Chappers doesn't see this otherwise we're in for a long drawn out argument.
:P

The whole point of writing is to ignore the obvious, hence why I said lemons. They look more like cobs to me...

Mammanym?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th May 2019, 12:52 PM

They look more like cobs to me...

Oh for f**k's sake, I'm not going down THAT road again - as said previous I had enough of that with Chappers about a couple of years ago. It's the same argument as whether you call it scone or scone, you put the f**king jam in first or last. It depends on where you live. They are ALL bread rolls! Here, check this out :-

IT'S OFFICIAL
"Cobs, buns, baps or barm cakes: what do people call bread rolls?" https://yougov.co.uk/topics/food/articles-reports/2018/07/19/cobs-buns-baps-or-barm-cakes-what-do-people-call-b

Pill! Will someone get me a pill!!
Yes, good. Glass of water..................and ah, relax.......................

Now Paul me love - how are you? Keeping well? Family? :)

Now, considering we are on a thread that is connected to ONLY CONNECT the TV quiz, who is it that says "I need more" and is married to some lucky bastard called David who goes everywhere with a big smile on his face?
You only get one guess at this. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th May 2019, 3:13 PM

married to some lucky bastard called David

Try as I may, I can't imagine David and his wife having sex.

My impression is that Mrs David is seriously hot stuff but I suspect David would much rather read a good book.

It's obviously about the previous pic with Victoria C-M on it. I did say it was an old

one, so I must have seen it before.

Happy now?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th May 2019, 3:27 PM

It's obviously about the previous pic with Victoria C-M on it. I did say it was an old

one, so I must have seen it before.

Happy now?

Oh, it was only a joke one. :(

Quote: Rood Eye @ 28th May 2019, 3:26 PM

Try as I may, I can't imagine David and his wife having sex.

My impression is that Mrs David is seriously hot stuff but I suspect David would much rather read a good book.

Then who seeded Mrs David? Who else has a big smile on their face?

Okay, what connects the following four clues?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th May 2019, 11:43 AM

Yes, the buns (euphemism for bum of course) are baps, but I just hope Chappers doesn't see this otherwise we're in for a long drawn out argument.
:P

:(

Quote: Chappers @ 28th May 2019, 10:12 PM

:(

Don't play the innocent when you've been fingered. :P

Rood is the connection they are all unproductive ?

Quote: Firkin @ 29th May 2019, 7:59 AM

Rood is the connection they are all unproductive ?

That's not bad, actually - but it's not right. :(

Card games?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2019, 9:26 AM

Card games?

Afraid not. :(

All I can get is Eyes

(Tired, puppy-dog, crying, dry)