Newsjack Series 18 Page 15

From the ep preview:

"This week we call Theresa May's Security Hotline, meet Greybeard and Huw Edward's tells us everything's fine."

Sound like anyone's? Definitely not mine.

Yes, after 1 credit (a year ago!) I'mj just convinced the next one must be soon - then I'll read my submissions back for that week (for the 42nd time) and think...erm, nope.

Quote: johnfromsoho @ 19th February 2018, 11:07 AM

Online credits? I didn't know they did that. Where are they? I can't see them on the iPlayer.

Sorry not to reply sooner (haven't been on here for a bit). Have just looked at the page and you're right; they don't have them. (They used to.)

Well I assume emails are out by this time. Nothing for me.

Newsjack Twitter says they will tweet when the emails have gone out. Nothing tweeted as yet. There is always hope. Misguided hope maybe but I'll take it

OK thanks.
Late tonight.
I wonder why.

The tweet's just gone out

Can't see anyone celebrating here or on twitter. Weird one this week.

Nowt for me. Again.

We got the good email - hurrah! Good luck everyone. :)

Well done Bonzo and Viv.

Quote: BTF @ 22nd February 2018, 6:45 PM

Well done Bonzo and Viv.

Thanks! Particularly delighted as we had a breaking news and a number cruncher in the "almost" section last week. :)

Congratulations Bonzo and Viv. Hope it was your sketch about the Wales earthquake.

Quote: Blinkered @ 22nd February 2018, 7:04 PM

Congratulations Bonzo and Viv. Hope it was your sketch about the Wales earthquake.

Thanks Blinkered.

Quote: Bonzo @ 22nd February 2018, 6:44 PM

We got the good email - hurrah! Good luck everyone. :)

That's excellent! Congratulations! I'm quite new to this thread but it seems like you've got quite an impressive hit rate. Have they ever invited you in?