Who do you fancy? Page 1,275

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th June 2017, 5:18 PM

Pictures ya lazy sod.

Liz Hurley

You don't need a picture of her, you should have one in the W... Bank.

Quote: Davida @ 12th March 2017, 3:45 PM

Ah, thanks!

Let me try this again...

Here's Reece as Jeremy Good out of Psychoville looking a bit like hitler (do in colored pencil):

Here's a sloppy Dylan Moran in watercolor pencils:

Here's a slightly wonky Julian Barratt colored pencil on black paper):

My most recent Reece, from Riddle of the Sphinx (also colored pencil):

And a Bonus Noel Fielding for zooooo:

Like I said, not exactly creative, and credit to whoever took the photos I used as references, but there it is.

Hope this worked!

Edit:...well, it looks like only a couple worked. I'll try to fix it when I'm not at work.

That's Excellent Davida, especially Noel Fielding and the piercing eyes and glossy hair. I'm absolutely hopeless at drawing and painting and can only dream I was good at it. My brother in law did an amazing painting from a photo of a dog I used to have which was always a work in progress. I don't think he would have ever said it was finished.

It's still Mel C for me. Mmmmmmm.... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mel-c-pros-cons-fame-9327785

When you see photoshoots of attractive women, you forget it's all about photoshop, lighting, make-up etc... I'm sure if I saw Mel C first thing in the morning - I wouldn't leave the house.

I don't watch Big Brother or Celebrity Big Brother but if the rumours are true and Helen Lederer is one of the housemates I'm going to have to watch it just to see what she's like. I just hope she's easy going and a nice person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4704460/Elizabeth-Hurley-52-flashes-glimpse-boob.html

Safe for work. What a honey

LoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLoveyLovey

When I was 20 something I was in love with Christopher Plummer of 'Sound of Music' fame. He definitely improved with age but is now well into his 80s and probably decrepit. I still have dreams of 'What if' I'd met him in Ireland in the 60s.

It's like when you see someone from school who you used to fancy and you can see past the ageing and still fancy them. Whereas an identical looking person you had 'no history' with, might not float your boat at all. If that makes sence:S

I've got to the age now where any ship in the night, but I'm sinking fast. :(

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 10th July 2017, 8:56 PM

Helen Lederer is one of the housemates I'm going to have to watch it just to see what she's like. I just hope she's easy going and a nice person.

I always pictured you liking Geena Davis or Liza Tarbuck .

Liz Hurely and Patsy Kensit are such appalling actresses, that I can only assume they must be astoundingly beautiful. If only they would stop pestering me for a Ménage à trois, whatever that is.

Rolling eyes

Quote: Firkin @ 18th July 2017, 2:56 PM

Liz Hurely and Patsy Kensit are such appalling actresses,

Now this is strange. Years ago I had a friend.
I hadn't finished. Years ago I had a friend who fancied Ben Elton (this was just before he went shit) and when I said he was hardly the Brad Pitt of comedy she said Sure, but being attractive doesn't necessarily mean being beautiful - very few people are beautiful (or ugly) - it means having a certain charisma, talent, qualities... Much more recently they were showing a film with Patsy Kensit (one of the first women who could earn my fluids without even flashing a rude bit) and I thought, AWESOME... But her acting was SO STUNNINGLY, MIND-F**KINGLY, BALL-FILLINGLY BAD I couldn't watch. It was as if her lack of talent impinged on her sex appeal.
Some people have beauty but no charisma. Others have no beauty but charisma. Others still have both beauty and charisma. Finally, some have no beauty and no charisma.
I had a menage a trois once. Would've been better with at least one woman.

Lucy Worsley fits that category.
She exudes class, intelligence, wit and charm.
I'd pick her over any traditional beauty.

I know I've been through this 65434678004232706 times but I'm so sick of the vulgarity that passes for sex appeal these days. Like, Miley Cyrus says she's 'a girl next door'. How many of your neighbours try and give Scully to a sledgehammer? Give me the subtle, accessible appeal of Mel C any day. And the rest of her every other day.

Quote: Will Cam @ 18th July 2017, 10:46 AM

It's like when you see someone from school who you used to fancy and you can see past the ageing and still fancy them. Whereas an identical looking person you had 'no history' with, might not float your boat at all. If that makes sence:S

Well i didn't fancy anyone from school as it was boys only - but then again........

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 18th July 2017, 3:56 PM

Much more recently they were showing a film with Patsy Kensit (one of the first women who could earn my fluids without even flashing a rude bit) and I thought, AWESOME... But her acting was SO STUNNINGLY, MIND-F**KINGLY, BALL-FILLINGLY BAD I couldn't watch. It was as if her lack of talent impinged on her sex appeal.
Some people have beauty but no charisma. Others have no beauty but charisma. Others still have both beauty and charisma. Finally, some have no beauty and no charisma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_9CS1YKmA

Quote: Firkin @ 18th July 2017, 2:56 PM

I always pictured you liking Geena Davis or Liza Tarbuck.

I picture that too and both together would be the best birthday present ever. Even better than when I had a threesome with the Cheeky Girls and I got plenty of footage but lost it all in a house fire. I bumped in to them by chance in a laundrette one Saturday afternoon and it snowballed from there.

I've refrained from watching Big Brother even though the brilliant Helen Lederer is on it because I never watch it. I would rather watch the news or go to the dentist and watch the news in the waiting room than watch BB but I've liked Helen since I saw her doing a stand up routine on something like Saturday Night Live when I was about 10ish. She was talking about frying pans and them getting hot and then made a comment about leaving skin on the handle. It was a gag that made the audience go EWWWWWWW and I've liked her ever since because it was something that didn't conform. That and she's been part of the alternative scene from the start. The cheeks and ocean blue eyes also make me want to ask her if she fancies a bonk.