Who do you fancy? Page 1,278

I would.

She speaks highly of you............................(and we know exactly why you would - Aye! But Lorraine allers has her tuts on desplay yer ken two..........I mean too.)

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 6th September 2017, 11:21 PM

It's the same idealism as "I wouldn't say no" :D Like Minnie Driver is going to walk up to me and say she likes the fat gut and questionable odour image and is well up for it if I am.

Well opposites attract. And like attracts like. And you could kill two birds with a feather and knock me down with it.
MY ALL-TIME TOP TEN DREAMBOATS IS of no interest to anyone. I'm 44 years old ffs.

My mum is a hypocrite because she's always told me beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I bet she wouldn't be too happy if I came home with Bella Emberg, Jocelyn Wildenstein or Janet Street Porter on my arm.

THREE REASONS I WOULD SAY NO TO SCARLETT JOHANSSON
1. My wife is Sherlock Holmes. Three seconds of orgasm for thirty years' stress? Not worth it.
2. I genuinely don't find her attractive. Tastes etc.
3. To see the look on her face when I say, No thanks.

I think she might be a bit busy to go around asking random English blokes for a shag. But y'know. Good luck with it.

The other reason is that I am the ugliest guy I know but have a wife who looks a tad like Melanie C. Gift horse, mouth, etc.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th September 2017, 7:16 AM

To see the look on her face when I say, No thanks.

Well, I'll let her find solace in my arms after that disappointment. I'm a great guy!

Hours of fun when you put it on Youtube, or one private three-second orgasm? Balance...

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th September 2017, 4:33 PM

The other reason is that I am the ugliest guy I know but have a wife who looks a tad like Melanie C. Gift horse, mouth, etc.

In other words your wife looks nothing like Mel C but you make her wear a track suit and Mel C mask 24/7.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th August 2017, 11:48 PM

I do find The Admiral quite attractive.

I concur and any work pays the bills but those adverts are so bad they could start turning casting agents off. Just had a look at her showreel and she's been in more adverts than I realised and none are as bad as Admiral. Her drama acting is pretty good and I think she could do well if she got a lucky break in a comedy with a director like Graham Linehan. There's something about her that makes me think she would be good at comedy.

http://www.lucybarker.info/reel/drama.html

When I first met my wife she wasn't my wife. She did however look very much like Mel C and that was why I was after her. Nothing wrong with that - every relationship has its initial spark and it's always (?) physical. Over 13 years the relationship has matured.
That mask still gave me a boner so thank you.

My first wife reminded me of Sandie Shaw when I first met her but after 30 odd years I gave up hoping.

My first wife thought she was Sandie. I said, Are you Shaw?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 13th September 2017, 7:09 PM

My first wife thought she was Sandie. I said, Are you Shaw?

It's nice to know comedy is alive and well on the BCG. Unimpressed

Quote: Chappers @ 12th September 2017, 11:36 PM

My first wife reminded me of Sandie Shaw when I first met her but after 30 odd years I gave up hoping.

Was she a right beach?

*laughs at own joke.