Fill in the X

It's like Blankety Blank but worse. (type in between the bbcode)

I woke up this morning with a huge X in my bed. The only thing I could do was X it, but that only caused X to X all over my X.

Quote: The X @ March 5, 2008, 12:21 AM

I woke up this morning with a huge man in my bed. The only thing I could do was suck it, but that only caused him to cum all over my face.

Quote: Aaron @ March 5, 2008, 12:25 AM

x1 - man
x2 - suck
x3 - him
x4 - cum
x5 - face

Pretty soon zooo is gonna promote you. I have to act fast.

Quote: ian_w @ March 5, 2008, 12:26 AM

Pretty soon zooo is gonna promote you. I have to act fast.

;)

X, you are an old fellow.

I woke up this morning with a huge horse in my bed. The only thing I could do was eat it, but that only caused it to bleed all over my face.

Laughing out loud

P.S. That was lovely Aaron. You old romantic.

I woke up this morning with a huge bucket of urine in my bed. The only thing I could do was drink it, but that only caused vomit to spill all over my lap.

I woke up this morning with a huge Sandwich in my bed. The only thing I could do was eat it, but that only caused mayonnaise to squirt all over my rotten corpse I sleep with.

Laughing out loud

Okay, you win.

Haha Leevil!!!

I woke up this morning with a huge hard on in my bed. The only thing I could do was toss it, but that only caused blindness to eyes all over my lids.

I woke up this morning with a huge arsehole in my bed. The only thing I could do was scratch it, but that only caused soreness to the boils all over my anus.

I woke up this morning with a huge monkey in my bed. The only thing I could do was spank it, but that only caused his banana juice to squirt all over my peanuts.

I don't understand???? How did the x's get there in the first place'The X'? Were they there before you went to bed? Do they snore or are they good bedfellows? These questions have to be asked.

I woke up this morning with a huge tractor trailer in my bed. The only thing I could do was tap the drivers window for b it, but that only caused the burley truck driver to hit the gas and back up all over my petunias leaving me to replant my flowers and rebuilt the hole in my wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNq7IZ-sTgI