Big Babies Page 2

Quote: Nogget @ March 19 2010, 7:35 PM BST

A lot of CBBC stuff is more 'grown up' than that aimed at the BBC Three demographic, for example, "Snog Marry Avoid" is very juvenile.

I was watching Spongebob Squarepants with my nephew yesterday, and at one point, the word "Exposition" appeared over his head, after he'd explained the back-story of one of the characters. I only learned what the word meant when I was in my early twenties!

Quote: catskillz @ March 31 2010, 6:52 PM BST

I was watching Spongebob Squarepants with my nephew yesterday, and at one point, the word "Exposition" appeared over his head, after he'd explained the back-story of one of the characters. I only learned what the word meant when I was in my early twenties!

Well then, come on, don't keep it all to yourself! What does it mean?

I can't believe anyone would slate this - it's a little kids show!

It's also GENIUS. I checked out the two main guys, they do more adult stuff and they are very funny - and really helpful too, they did a bunch of vids on film making on YouTube that were wicked.

I have an 8-year-old and he assured me this was the funniest show on TV. After I'd patted him on the head in that patronising Dad-manner I continued watching and realised he could be right.

I laughed my arse off. Totally off, both buttocks on the floor. Mind you my son was in tears of mirth so that might have helped. But seriously - what a brill concept - unrelenting, constant visual comedy with great performances and a funny script too.

Good clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMavwC-Zb0

Lol.

Quote: Leevil @ August 26 2010, 2:17 AM BST

Lol.

:D I love The Gonch. "You bring the Hum-Vee / I'll bring the Buggy / Just respect me / You're a 12 carat dummy, fool!"

That's some funny shit right there.

I have never seen it before. It looks great. Is it still on?

Quote: Charley @ August 26 2010, 8:25 PM BST

I have never seen it before. It looks great. Is it still on?

6:15 Saturdays & Sundays (CBBC Sky 613). Rolling eyes

Both of my boys love it. The Gonch is hilarious. "Later losers".

Try it......

Anyone know if there is a DVD or Download available for this series?

Woof it!!!

Seems to be in the Red Skelton tradition?