Big Babies

This CBBC Sitcom is for kids but having just been nosey and watched it, it's actually pretty funny. Plus watching grown men's heads on babies' bodies is somewhat amusing.

Plus their hats are very funny.

I know someone who worked on it. I haven't seen it properly yet myself, but it amused by 6 year old very much.

It amused a 24 year old just then.

The insults made it. Donkey Bucket and Snooog being my favourites, although Smelly Melon was pretty good. :)

Is it like the technique they used on those brilliant Alan Carr ads a year or so ago? Where he's showing us around his house as a 3 year old.
At the time I thought someone should/would nick it for a sitcom.

Sounds a bit creepy.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 19 2010, 2:22 PM GMT

This CBBC Sitcom is for kids but having just been nosey and watched it, it's actually pretty funny.

A lot of CBBC stuff is more 'grown up' than that aimed at the BBC Three demographic, for example, "Snog Marry Avoid" is very juvenile.

What a great series. Myself and my wife are in our mid-fifties with no children, but fall about in laughter at the 'Babies'.

With a tweak to the script, you could easily imagine 'Bigger Babies' on BBC 3 after the watershed hour, for the older Big Babies out there.

I caught a bit last night. I was enjoying it very much but after five minutes of nagging from my 4 year old I turned it off and put Star Wars on the DVD.

I watched some of this earlier, laughed aloud many times. Gonch (I think his name was) was brilliant.

I think this is 15 minutes of comedy gold. Particularly loved the dinosaur theme park episode. The advert for the park had a fantastic joke about where to find it, that was just beautifully timed and worked.

Awww I want to be able to watch it but I'm at work! iPlayer me thinks!

I saw an episode where they went to a pet shop. It wasn't funny.

Quote: Aaron @ March 31 2010, 2:13 PM BST

I saw an episode where they went to a pet shop. It wasn't funny.

Woof it, woof it.

No appreciation for the hip hop shark in a jacuzzi that likes salami?

I thought the Superhans style friend was the worst bit!
I didn't dislike it, but it wasn't as funny as I had expected. Still, I only watched one episode.

Quote: RobJ @ March 31 2010, 4:04 PM BST

Woof it, woof it.

No appreciation for the hip hop shark in a jacuzzi that likes salami?

Evidently not.