Rasmus Hardiker....

It's here because there isn't any forum for praising people. But I really enjoyed the interview. He likes Transformers, and Monk which is cool by me. So, well done to all at BSG for it.

He really needs his own staring vechiel (sp?)

Yeah there is. This one: "Radio, film, stage, Internet, and of course people."

There originally were seperate forums for each, but people kept complaining that there were too many forums and they didn't know where to post, so Mark made me merge them. :(

Bastards.

Anyway.

vehicle*

Here's the link to the interview should anyone not have seen it yet: https://www.comedy.co.uk/features/rasmus_hardiker.shtml

Funny fella, cool.

He seems like a jolly nice chap. :)

Tony Halhoub is pretty much a genius actor.

but he stole the role from Michael Richards and look what happened to him.

Is he sure he wasn’t the younger brother from “The Grimleys” I always assumed he was.

He's such a lazy irritating twat - or is it just the part he plays in Lead Balloon? I'll read it later and thanks for taking the trouble Rasmus.

PS - watch out for Charley.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ March 4, 2008, 7:28 PM

Is he sure he wasn’t the younger brother from “The Grimleys” I always assumed he was.

Nooo. That boy was in Hardware too, I think.

I fancied him.

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 4:31 PM

I fancied him.

Ryan Cartwright is his name.

Yes!!
He's ace.

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 4:31 PM

I fancied him.

Well there's a surprise!

Angry

I don't fancy everyone. Think of it like this, there were loads of men in Hardware, and I only fancied one!

In that light I am practically a nun.

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 10:52 PM

Angry

I don't fancy everyone. Think of it like this, there were loads of men in Hardware, and I only fancied one!

In that light I am practically a nun.

Compared to Charley for instance.

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 10:52 PM

What? You didn't fancy Ken Morley?