Rasmus Hardiker.... Page 2

Laughing out loud

Well now I've seen that picture. Phwoar...

Quote: zooo @ March 5, 2008, 10:52 PM

Angry

I don't fancy everyone. Think of it like this, there were loads of men in Hardware, and I only fancied one!

In that light I am practically a nun.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Mark @ March 6, 2008, 1:14 PM

What? You didn't fancy Ken Morley?

:O Sick

Rasmus Hardiker is an undoubted comedy star in the making and can be a star for as many years as he cares if he wants to stick to comedy, IMO. He's got the great knack of being in decent stuff, and often being the best thing in it. He reminds me a bit (in career path) of Nicholas Lyndhurst, and that isn't an insult. But I think Mr Hardiker can be even bigger than that, and I hope he doesn't desert comedy too much because he is obviously good at it. The interview was very interesting and I think it shows how important an actor's interpretation of a role can be, no matter how it is written. This guy just has it.

That's a good comparison and whilst Lyndhurst isn't "cool" he's still had a very sucessful comedy career.

Well he seems a nice bloke. But his favourite sitcoms are all American. Is that a reflection on today's English ones? Or are they just not producing whay kids like nowadays?