Entourage Page 4

Quote: catskillz @ July 23 2009, 8:23 PM BST

I missed last week's episode, so can anyone tell me what happened?

The main thrust was Eric moving into his own place, encouraged by Sloan, who he's getting friendly with again. Vince is gearing up for the opening of his new Scorcese directed film.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 24 2009, 10:06 AM BST

The main thrust was Eric moving into his own place, encouraged by Sloan, who he's getting friendly with again. Vince is gearing up for the opening of his new Scorcese directed film.

Did somebody mention Scorcese? Because apparently he's got a... oh, forget it! You f**kers don't deserve it anyway!

Several years late, but I've just started watching Entourage and bloody love it!

I saw most of it, and thought it was great fun.

Is the movie supposed to be any good?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th June 2015, 12:04 AM BST

Is the movie supposed to be any good?

It's supposed to be abysmal.

Oh well, thanks for the warning.

Is the TV series on Netflix/Prime now then?

I watched all the episodes from Season One on ITV2, then they abruptly stopped it, quite a few seasons in, which was really frustrating. Looked out for cheap DVDs at the time, but never took the plunge, so it feels like unfinished business.

Entourage is on Amazon Instant Video, but it's not included in the Prime membership so hiring/buying it on there is probably more expensive than buying the DVDs.

Ok. Thanks!

Just spotted today, Entourage is actually on Now TV as part of the entertainment package.

Great Series. Too bad the movie didn't do well. It just came out way too late.