BBC America...

When BBC America first became available on our local cable there were several British Comedies airing. This must have been in the late nineties??? I think? I remember a few of the shows offered were the Brittis Empire, Coupling, and I think Bean. But there were several others over the course of a few years that I never knew the name of

Can anyone help me track them down?

One was very naughty sketch show, the only scene I can remember is outside a house two ppl looking into a window on the second floor and catching a glimpse of a couple shagging, her breast pressed up against the window??? very odd butthat's all I seem to remember?

Quote: jaybeeUSA @ 13th July 2015, 6:47 AM BST

One was very naughty sketch show, the only scene I can remember is outside a house two ppl looking into a window on the second floor and catching a glimpse of a couple shagging, her breast pressed up against the window??? very odd butthat's all I seem to remember?

This might well have been the 'Shagging Couple' from The Fast Show

That sounds like Charlie Higson and Arabella Weir in The Fast Show where their neighbours would find them shagging in all sorts of places. I remember one where the couple were leaving their house saw them having it away in a tree in their garden.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 7:03 AM BST

Arabella Weir

I think it was Donna Ewin

Now you've started something as I am sure it was Arabella Weir - Anybody else know which?

Edit:-

Now found a reference and you are right. 15 Love. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 7:21 AM BST

Now you've started something as I am sure it was Arabella Weir - Anybody else know which?

It was defo Donna Ewin, who was a former Page 3 girl (for our US cousins, that's a topless woman posing in the UK's best-selling daily tabloid newspaper). Apparently she now drives a black cab.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 13th July 2015, 6:59 AM BST

This might well have been the 'Shagging Couple' from The Fast Show

8mins 20s into this clip...

http://youtu.be/dKQzk7nlzCg

EDIT: Sorry, should have warned you all - there will be boobs.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 13th July 2015, 7:30 AM BST

8mins 20s into this clip...

http://youtu.be/dKQzk7nlzCg

And at 2:32, and 25:32.

Just watched the full episode. Tiny bit dated but still very funny.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th July 2015, 7:29 AM BST

Apparently she now drives a black cab.

Bloomin' heck! 'Sfunny, 'cos I was wondering only yesterday whatever happened to John Thomson - what's he doing now?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 10:17 AM BST

Bloomin' heck! 'Sfunny, 'cos I was wondering only yesterday whatever happened to John Thomson - what's he doing now?

He was quite a big star once upon a time and starred in various Coogan vehicles as well as Cold Feet? I seem to recall an issue with alcohol and a certain amount of domestic violence?

Oh dear, sounds like Hancock. Shame.

John Thomson featured in The Keith Lemon Sketch Show earlier this year.

Quote: Aaron @ 13th July 2015, 1:48 PM BST

John Thomson featured in The Keith Lemon Sketch Show earlier this year.

He does lots of advert voiceovers too.