Vicious - Series 2 Page 2

Looking forward to this tonight.

Has the dog died?

Yes, and been reincarnated as the random guy who wandered in.

This was bliss, loved it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st June 2015, 9:22 PM BST

Has the dog died?

Maybe that joke was wearing a bit thin.

Loved it when he said he was making the rug gay just by standing on it.
:D

This was the episode I went to the recording of. Anyone who watched can imagine what a riotous evening it was! :D

As I've already seen the episode twice I wasn't watching that closely tonight, but certainly in the studio the dog was mentioned in a couple of scenes.

"You people are f**king nuts."

Liked the joke at the beginning when Freddie said he doesn't get any decent acting jobs because he's at a difficult age but his time would come again. And Stuart replied something like: "For playing corpses?"

:D

I don't know about Vicious, Vacuous would be much more apt title. It's truly hideous, even if you see it as a high parody of gay-friendly luvvieland it is nauseating. The acting is horrendously over done, even though that's the point of it, I think?

But the straight bloke is terrible!!! And DeLaTour is hardly acting at all, it's just like a theatre land meet up for her, which makes it even more disjointed.

The production could not be worse, extremely loud, blatant, cartoony, ultracamp, it's simply a redoing of Miranda for screaming benders. >_< >_< >_< Get it off my telly!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2015, 8:07 AM BST

But the straight bloke is terrible!!!

"You talkin' to me?"

If you do mean him I totally agree.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd June 2015, 9:16 AM BST

"You talkin' to me?"

If you do mean him I totally agree.

Yes, he is so wooden, otherwise I love it.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2015, 8:07 AM BST

I don't know about Vicious, Vacuous would be much more apt title. It's truly hideous, even if you see it as a high parody of gay-friendly luvvieland it is nauseating. The acting is horrendously over done, even though that's the point of it, I think?

But the straight bloke is terrible!!! And DeLaTour is hardly acting at all, it's just like a theatre land meet up for her, which makes it even more disjointed.

The production could not be worse, extremely loud, blatant, cartoony, ultracamp, it's simply a redoing of Miranda for screaming benders. >_< >_< >_< Get it off my telly!

Indeed, its kak!

I've got this on but it makes me cringe.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2015, 2:21 PM BST

The part is needed.

:O

Not quite so funny this week for me and a poor plot apart from the girls taking their flat over.

I do enjoy this show. It is harmless old fashioned fun. Hope it keeps going, not missed an episode yet.

I enjoyed the first scene the most, Freddie and Stewart just walking down the street being bitchy to each other (S: "At least I don't fart with every step" > F: "My shoes are doing that noise").

And as always, the Ash-"actor" looked like a grotesque looking mentally ill person on a non-stop acid trip.

I really don't like OTT AC-TORS shouting for 30 minutes.