The Sitcom Mission 2014 Page 14

Quote: Marc P @ 30th April 2014, 10:08 AM BST

Certainly comes across as slightly more mature. Still a bit needy mind. Just a word to the wise old bean.

I'm not that fussed, just a bit curious so I asked.

I can see why you are a 15000 post never has been to be honest. About as funny as a slug.

10 words a post average - 150,000 words that you could have put towards something more productive. I would LOVE to read your work, I really would.

Thanks for the update!

Quote: JSmash @ 30th April 2014, 11:22 AM BST

I'm not that fussed, just a bit curious so I asked.

I can see why you are a 15000 post never has been to be honest. About as funny as a slug.

10 words a post average - 150,000 words that you could have put towards something more productive. I would LOVE to read your work, I really would.

Slugs can be funny. It's all to do with context my pippin. I get the sense you are being disingenuous with your sign off remarks - but if being genuine why not start by having a read though those posts of mine. Much to savour I should imagine.

And no, the way.. 'you don't look bothered. '

And roll on 16000.... Not long to go now :)

Quote: JSmash @ 30th April 2014, 11:22 AM BST

I would LOVE to read your work, I really would.

http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/authors/mark-pearson#

and

See Amazon product listing
where he writes 'with' the entirely fictitious James Patterson...

Dan

I understand Notorious MarcP is moving into the realms of exotica erotica.

With 50 shades of Grey Goose.

Lol.

Quote: swerytd @ 30th April 2014, 3:41 PM BST

http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/authors/mark-pearson#

That's clearly a different person. His first name ends in a k and his last name ends in an earson. Besides, he looks nothing like Marc P.

I don't know who he is either, but he looks sober so that's why he probably doesn't have so much time to build up his post count.

PS on a serious note - I do apologise for offending you JSmash over over my comments referencing your use of emoticons in your original post. I retract everything. Most importably of course, the SitcomMission will be judging yours, and all others entries, solely on the basis of the scripts submitted.

Bollocks. My had all the emoticons in it.

Dan

Dan why do you keep posting photos of your testicles?

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 1st May 2014, 11:33 AM BST

Bollocks. are My emoticons

Dan and Dan

Is Dan feeling ok?

Dan

Quote: AlexSW @ 30th April 2014, 10:54 AM BST

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we? Are we?

:D four more sleeps!

Ok, thanks for your patience, after a long discussion, we've decided to longlist 10. Those we're going with are:

Adapting - Rob Bond
Notworking Blog - Ian Price
Warts and All - James Alleyne
Return to Sender - Jen Cockburn
Black Cab Detectives - Laura Harvey
G Street - Anna Brook-Mitchell and Angela Nesi
Mostly Human - Joanne Lau and Mat Rees
Negative Feedback - Michael Bailey
Roland - Michael Orton-Toliver
Becky the Squirrel - Alan Zmud

As you can see, it was a difficult decision which is why we've gone for 10 that we're eventually going to narrow down to 4 for the showcase. We'll be listing the other 22 that got into the top 32 in the next couple of days and sending out bullet-point feedback to them and Bronze entry feedback in the next week or so.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time and effort to enter. We really appreciate it and you have our utmost respect.

Declan and Simon
The Sitcom Mission

Congratulations to everyone on the list! Back to the drawing board for me... :)

Quote: Bonzo @ 8th May 2014, 6:03 AM BST

Congratulations to everyone on the list! Back to the drawing board for me... :)

it wasn't easy this year (hence the delay in announcing).

There's still that list of commended scripts to come...