Status report Page 5,606

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ 15th April 2014, 8:58 PM BST

Is there a backstory to this? I'm intrigued.

I think he's only attention seeking.

Quote: Ben @ 15th April 2014, 8:11 AM BST

Ben is off to a radiotherapy clinic for cats today.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ 15th April 2014, 8:58 PM BST

Is there a backstory to this? I'm intrigued.

My girlfriend's cat has an overactive thyroid gland. It's cheaper to use radiotherapy to destroy the gland - as cats don't need them - than 10 years worth of monthly medication to keep it in check. It was quite a nice place really. Like a massive vets. They do more than radiotherapy, but that's all we were there for.

Has signed up to do some study over the next year. Very nervous about it as not done any study for seven years and everyone in the class has more prior knowledge/experience than me. One day of class a month and then the rest is up to me. Not sure how I'll go, always struggled with study in the past and I didn't have a job then.

Congrats, Reds :)

Is it something you are really keen to study? I think you'll be fine. I've started studying again and I am a much better student now than I was at 20 - older, wiser and more organised.

Quote: Jennie @ 16th April 2014, 12:04 PM BST

Congrats, Reds :)

Is it something you are really keen to study? I think you'll be fine. I've started studying again and I am a much better student now than I was at 20 - older, wiser and more organised.

Its a certificate four in mental health. Increasingly over the last few years thru experiences in life and work, it's something I thought might be good to learn about but not something I've looked into.

a vocational course? Excellent, I did something similar last year, it's quite fun to use it as a jumping off point for your own research.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th April 2014, 12:37 PM BST

a vocational course? Excellent, I did something similar last year, it's quite fun to use it as a jumping off point for your own research.

Yea. It is a TAFE course. TAFE is the Aussie equivalent of a further education collage.

I had a vision from God or possibly some other deity the other night if I don't go back to uni and do a part time masters in screen writing, they will destroy the world with a flood.
So I feel sort of obliged to

Aw, they always used to talk about TAFE in Home & Away.

Ben has a mild headache. It's alcohol induced. He's useless at drinking in the daytime.

You're not drinking at work are you Ben, this isn't Madmen you know.

Did you go and order one of those mild headache cocktails?

Dear self, please stop reading dirty Walking Dead fanfic and get something useful done.

Quote: zooo @ 16th April 2014, 6:13 PM BST

Dear self, please stop reading dirty Walking Dead fanfic and get something useful done.

Writing dirty Walking Dead fanfic?

the Wanking Dead?