Things that piss you off Page 1,422

Quote: Marc P @ 28th March 2014, 3:09 PM GMT

Comedy try hards who don't even find themselves funny.

Que...?

Those wacky feminist types have struck again. This time, get this, they've got men to pose the same way as female models next to motorcycles. What a wheeze and doesn't it show up the inequality...blah, blah, blah, load of f**king bullshit.

http://www.buzzwok.com/what-if-men-posed-like-motorcycle-babes-motorbike-dealership-decides-to-do-just-that/

It's almost as if women have a different body shape and skeletal structure to men or that they adopt feminine poses to attract a mate, much like men adopt powerful masculine poses.

What a crazy, backwards, sexist world we live...blah, blah, blah, load of f**king bullshit.

People who like motorcycles are (mostly) men. Men (mostly) like women.

It seems that, somewhere along the line, bike advertisers worked this out.

Motorcyle mechanics are (mostly) men.

Not my type though.

A motorcycle company decides to advertise it's motorcycles to blokes, by using hilarious ironic images of men pretending to be ladies.

I don't think the feminists are coming to take your trousers any time soon.

Quote: zooo @ 28th March 2014, 3:32 PM GMT

Motorcyle mechanics are (mostly) men.

Not my type though.

You prefer a radial?

I'll take two of these.

What's the robot in a hard hat doing behind him?

Quote: zooo @ 28th March 2014, 3:44 PM GMT

I'll take two of these.

Is that David Bowies short brother? Tell him to buy some sunglasses!

Ignorant people piss me off immensely!

If I hold a door for somebody and they don't acknowledge the kind gesture I seriously want to destroy that person ! Angry

Quote: sootyj @ 27th March 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

I wonder why nobodies invented a laser sight you can velcro to your willy.

I never miss now since I got this from Piss On A Celeb.com

problem is I think he'd enjoy it.

I'm really starting to lose it with the way newsreaders insist on adding schmaltzy emotion into their reports. An annoying habit we've picked up from American news.

In the old black and white days, you just had some stern bloke in specs reading flatly from a script - 'some people are dead, but they were foreigns. Meanwhile the price of margarine is set to increase' - and that was that. You were given information, what you did with it was up to you.

It's not like there's even any variety to the delivery, it's the same depressing tone with unnecessary pauses - '...and that's why...Beverley's puppies...will not be coming home...anymore...'.

Twunt monkeys, the lot of them. Angry

Schmaltz literally means goose fat in yiddish, but frequently is used to mean rendered chicken fat.

Funny how many yiddish words slip into the English language.

I hate it too. You can tell they've worked really hard writing their 'emotional' report. But really it's just embarrassing and obvious and sixth form poet-y.
Give us the facts and f**k off.