Newsjack - Series 10 Page 29

I'm looking forward to hearing which of my one liners is used. (No doubt it'll be one of the really bad groaners.)

I thought I was in with a shout this week, particularly after the comments about groantastic one liners. Particularly with:

Endangered Sumatran tiger triplets have been born at London Zoo this week.
We asked how they were doing; "THEEEEEY'RE GREAT".
It was a somewhat Frostie reception.

Yes.

Quote: Buckethandle @ 20th March 2014, 6:08 PM GMT

I thought I was in with a shout this week, particularly after the comments about groantastic one liners. Particularly with:

Endangered Sumatran tiger triplets have been born at London Zoo this week.
We asked how they were doing; "THEEEEEY'RE GREAT".
It was a somewhat Frostie reception.

Yes.

I like that one.

I'm in. Congrats to all who made it this week. The beauty of Newsjack for me is, successful or not during the six weeks, I'm never far away from the next deadline.

Looks like I'm a commiserant (nope, don't sound right VR).

I tell you what, I'm not giving up on the satire!

Well done everyone!
I'm looking forward to laughing and groaning tonight (but enough about my sex life!).

And so it begins again...

Cheers Matt.

I wish they'd used it, I could have done a Weetabix one next week, made it into a cereal.

It's painful isn't it.

Well done peoples! My one liner didn't make it but at least I got to see Morgana saying it.

I still don't like that opening monologue.

......or the one liners.

Well done all who got on (or recorded but cut).

Quote: Will Cam @ 20th March 2014, 10:45 PM GMT

I still don't like that opening monologue.

......or the one liners.

I missed the opening monologue
:|

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th March 2014, 11:09 PM GMT

I missed the opening monologue
:|

Or do you mean you "miss" the opening monologue?! I do...

Hmm they did use the joke but no email. If they reword a joke is it then not mine?

More likely to be someone submitting the same joke-there are only a finite amount.

Quote: Richard Woolford @ 21st March 2014, 8:41 AM GMT

Hmm they did use the joke but no email. If they reword a joke is it then not mine?

My one liner got reworked slightly and I got the email/credit. It's possible two (or more) similar jokes were sent in, but might be worth a quick tweet/email to make sure

True it may not be mine I just thought a nazi cook show where theyre making reich crispie cakes was nt going to be too common. Shame they took out the other reciper of swas-tikka massala