What are you gaming? Page 148

Ah, tricksy. Nice one.

I Have Recently Finished the bureau on Xbox 360 it is,a really great game.

Finally redeemed my 90 day free PS+ voucher and started downloading Uncharted 3. F**k me it's huge, I had to delete a ton of stuff before I could download it, and with any luck it'll finish downloading before the 90 days is up.

Yeah, I had that problem too. It's a pain.

I couldn't see anything else I wanted really. Any recommendations?

I don't know, I'm not subscribed at the moment. I'm not sure you can get past Plus games.

Ah roight.

95%...

There's a couple of new games out this week I'm looking forward to. Tomorrow the new 'Strider' is out on PSN (also think it's out on Xbox & PC), that looks like a lot of fun.

On Friday the new Donkey Kong Country is released. Any WiiU owners on here?

Installing single player now, but it still has to download the multiplayer and movies? Eurgh.

It's a f**king knob and don't think about deleting those if you still wanna play :/

Yeah, managed to download and install single and multiplayer, but it won't let me play the single player until the movies are downloaded. :/ It's at around 60% atm. :/ That's about 3 days so far, on and off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlP_UK6LEFc

Spittin' Narcissism

Bleeeeedin' typical! I wait n wait to buy Tomb Raider and when I finally do, they put it on PS+ a month later! Rolling eyes

Just finished GTA V. Thought I'd take my time as I won't be getting anymore games in the near future.

What ending did you get?