House Of Fools - Series 1 Page 4

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2014, 10:44 PM GMT

Just the way he says 'future' is funny.

It's the way he tosses away a reply sometimes too. Like when asked if it was the kettle he had a shit in.

I have the love for Vic and Bob this evening. I want to cuddle them.

Awwww. They are very cuddleable.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 14th January 2014, 10:39 PM GMT

It was like watching a paedophilic clown slowly dying of cancer on a rotting pile of discarded anuses.

Was that a compliment?

I am a big fan but this was just ok. Bob and Vic's acting lets them down a bit I think. Matt Berry's character was basically Toast (of London). I will stick with it though.

Loving Matt Berry. Rich honey-laden tones, maybe a bit James Mason.

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2014, 10:58 PM GMT

Awwww. They are very cuddleable.

We'd have a cuddle, have a laugh and all go to sleep in the big House Of Fools bed. That they probably have.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th January 2014, 10:59 PM GMT

Was that a compliment?

Only to the paedophilic clown...

Quote: Chappers @ 14th January 2014, 10:59 PM GMT

Was that a compliment?

Of course, I love comic accents, wacky wigs, jokey costumes, overly laboured set ups with disappointingly obvious punchlines, one dimensional characters, borderline racism, contrived plots, actors struggling to remember and deliver their lines, people saying random things for the hell of it and gags that rely on swearing and shock value alone.

When Beef couldn't tell the difference between a television and a microwave, why I nearly switched channels to watch war victims on the news died of laughter.

It had some good bits, a lot of just plain weird bits and loads of I'm not sure bits. I love Vic & Bob, so their likeability gives them a lot of me way with me. Will watch a few more, see if it settles in.

I love Vic and Bob.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 14th January 2014, 11:11 PM GMT

Of course, I love comic accents, wacky wigs, jokey costumes, overly laboured set ups with disappointingly obvious punchlines, one dimensional characters, borderline racism, contrived plots, actors struggling to remember and deliver their lines, people saying random things for the hell of it and gags that rely on swearing and shock value alone.

When Beef couldn't tell the difference between a television and a microwave, why I nearly switched channels to watch war victims on the news died of laughter.

So you did like it.

I missed it so I'll have to watch it on catch up
But I guess it will be ok, not great but with much love to Vic & Bob for being back.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th January 2014, 11:25 PM GMT

So you did like it.

I liked it as much as Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 14th January 2014, 11:34 PM GMT

I liked it as much as Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy.

You've gone too far this time RCP

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th January 2014, 11:44 PM GMT

You've gone too far this time RCP

I certainly have, how could I dare compare the two shows? Why Noel Fielding's Luxury comedy featured everything I hate - comic accents, wacky wigs, jokey costumes, overly laboured set ups with disappointingly obvious punchlines, one dimensional characters, borderline racism, contrived plots, actors struggling to remember and deliver their lines, people saying random things for the hell of it and gags that rely on swearing and shock value alone.

Shame on me. :$

I liked this. It was funny, and great to see Vic and Bob on our screens again.