Status report Page 5,490

Just how many staff are there?

The helipad is looked after by the helicopter pilot and they hire in people for the masked sex parties. ;)

It's mostly just me. They have a cleaner who comes in a couple of times a week and the dog walker. I used to walk the dog but she's very difficult (the running after cyclists and police horses/punishing you with unpleasant surprises if her walk is unsatisfying type) and when the baby came along it was impossible to manage both of them an the other kids myself.

Quote: Harridan @ 7th January 2014, 12:03 PM GMT

The helipad is looked after by the helicopter pilot and they hire in people for the masked sex parties. ;)

Tell me about it, I burgled the house in a cartoon burglar mask and striped jersey and I got a fiver, a f**k and a sandwich.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th January 2014, 1:11 PM GMT

Tell me about it, I burgled the house in a cartoon burglar mask and striped jersey and I got a fiver, a f**k and a sandwich.

And that was just from the helicopter pilot.

In fairness, Dannyjb1 having a Tshirt that reads

I've got a big chopper, does not make you a helicopter pilot, as does the restraining order from Prince William

That and the sandwich was terrible.

Have unticked my language filter. Because that's the way I f**king roll!

Aw, you mean you've missed all our previous swearing? You massive sp**k g****er.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ 7th January 2014, 8:01 PM GMT

Have unticked my language filter. Because that's the way I f**k a roll!

You were also at that party

I suspect I may not have burgled Harridans house.

Quote: zooo @ 7th January 2014, 8:05 PM GMT

Aw, you mean you've missed all our previous swearing? You massive sp**k g****er.

How did you know that I'm a massive sp**k g****er?! I haven't been on here for f*******ing ages? I only used to be a medium p**s d*****er.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th January 2014, 8:07 PM GMT

You were also at that party

I suspect I may not have burgled Harridans house.

I get around a bit...

Laughing out loud

B*m f*ce.

I say! Fine language for a lady! ;) *rse

Ben is not quite ready for bed, so will tit about online for a bit longer.

Best place for tits nowadays.

Harridan decided to go to bed an hour ago but hasn't made any progress yet. Ah, life is just so exciting.

Quote: Harridan @ 7th January 2014, 11:18 PM GMT

Harridan decided to go to bed an hour ago but hasn't made any progress yet. Ah, life is just so exciting.

The life of a BCGer.

*sighs*