A rant! Page 3

*nibbles on meagre portion of bread and cheese in her hovel*

I really don't think a pair of balls would suit me.

Quote: jrt2345 @ 15th November 2013, 9:57 PM GMT

They call themselves intelligent. I'll tell you what intelligent is. Having the ability to behave like adults, respecting one another's opinions and maintaing a civilised place for civilised discussion.

Excuse me but if you are going to climb on your high horse, I wouldn't encompass a statement like that around statements to the exact contrary.

Perhaps you should be civilised when you type when and perhaps you would get some respect back?

Quote: Will Cam @ 15th November 2013, 10:02 PM GMT

He'll be too busy sorting the nut-jobs out to even look at the bullies.

Laughing out loud

Quote: David Smith @ 15th November 2013, 10:00 PM GMT

I agree. As soon Aaron comes on the better and sort out these bullies

By the way: Still here?

Quote: Harridan @ 15th November 2013, 10:02 PM GMT

*nibbles on meagre portion of bread and cheese in her hovel*

I really don't think a pair of balls would suit me.

Youre not supposed to blooming eat them, youd make a terrible fella.

:D

It's all going rather well isn't it?

Perhaps you should be civilised when you type when and perhaps you would get some respect back?

If people such as yourself were civilised in the first place instead of being bullies then I wouldn't need to be uncivilised!

Don't call me out on it. You only have yourselves to blame.

Quote: jrt2345 @ 15th November 2013, 10:17 PM GMT

If people such as yourself were civilised in the first place instead of being bullies then I wouldn't need to be uncivilised!

Don't call me out on it. You only have yourselves to blame.

I think you'll find I haven't actually been rude to you :P Go ahead, quote anything I said, nothing has directly attacked you

How about them Red Sox?

put your shoes on you uncouth exhibitionist

Quote: Ben @ 15th November 2013, 9:21 PM GMT

Aaron is somewhat of a net whizz, so I'm fairly sure he'd be able to identify identical IP addresses fairly easy. I don't think it's that difficult to detect if someone's logging on via a proxy server either. Somebody could run two separate accounts and get away with it, but it would be a bit of work to be honest.

If past decisions are anything to go by it'll be genuine posters that get reprimanded for "bullying".

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 15th November 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

I think you'll find I haven't actually been rude to you :P Go ahead, quote anything I said, nothing has directly attacked you

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 15th November 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

jrt2345, your a big fanny, your breath smells of cheese and you can't even get a lass

:|

Quote: lofthouse @ 15th November 2013, 10:36 PM GMT

:|

Playing at Mr Sootyj's tactics there!

You make me sick Sick
(I only said that to use the sick smiley)

Don't blame you

To quote the youths of today , the sick smilie is 'sick'

This thread is hilarious. New, genuine question - are jrt2345 and David Smith the same person? (I'll get to the truth of this eventually).