A rant! Page 2

Some of yous should be ashamed of yourselves!

"Look at me, look at me!"

Aaron is somewhat of a net whizz, so I'm fairly sure he'd be able to identify identical IP addresses fairly easy. I don't think it's that difficult to detect if someone's logging on via a proxy server either. Somebody could run two separate accounts and get away with it, but it would be a bit of work to be honest.

Why what are you doing is it funny.

Quote: David Smith @ 15th November 2013, 9:19 PM GMT

Some of yous should be ashamed of yourselves!

I hope you're not including your dear friend, Leevil, in that statement!

I think there's too many posts for them all to be the same person, but I have a feeling they all go to the same school...

Quote: Ben @ 15th November 2013, 9:21 PM GMT

Aaron is somewhat of a net whizz, so I'm fairly sure he'd be able to identify identical IP addresses fairly easy. I don't think it's that difficult to detect if someone's logging on via a proxy server either. Somebody could run two separate accounts and get away with it, but it would be a bit of work to be honest.

Unless they were an insane genius and we're all puppets in their macabre play.

Marionettes dancing too a crazed tune from across the stars and void.

Quote: Harridan @ 15th November 2013, 9:22 PM GMT

I think there's too many posts for them all to be the same person, but I have a feeling they all go to the same school...

Oh yes, that school...

Quote: David Smith @ 11th November 2013, 8:37 PM GMT

They said I needed to give other people a chance which means I was the brightest and I was selfish

I know which people should be ashamed of there selfs.

Quote: Harridan @ 15th November 2013, 9:22 PM GMT

Ooh good theory Miz Marbles

Quote: David Smith @ 15th November 2013, 9:34 PM GMT

I know which people should be ashamed of there selfs.

Let me guess...I'm one of them?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th November 2013, 9:35 PM GMT

Let me guess...I'm one of them?

Can't say. Look for yourself and see

Pay no attention to these b*stards, David.

Because you know what the lives of these people consists of?

Having to live on a low income, with only bread and cheese to survive on. This is their lives.

Going on what could be a very successful and enjoyable forum for all, every day, and just typing what I think is utter bull.

They know no other life. God knows how they even have jobs the way they conduct themselves on the internet.

Trolls, attention grabbers, dim-wads, low-lifes, people who don't give a f**k about anothers' feelings.

They call themselves intelligent. I'll tell you what intelligent is. Having the ability to behave like adults, respecting one another's opinions and maintaing a civilised place for civilised discussion.

That's what intelligent is. But forever they will always have that pencil crayon lodged in their brain that makes them behave like little school kids.

Grow some balls you lot.

I agree. As soon Aaron comes on the better and sort out these bullies

He'll be too busy sorting the nut-jobs out to even look at the bullies.