My forums Page 5

Still, I like the pictures of slutty girls in the in the header of the Father Ted forum...I don't know why they're there but they make that forum mysterious.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2013, 9:23 AM GMT

Still, I like the pictures of slutty girls in the in the header of the Father Ted forum...I don't know why they're there but they make that forum mysterious.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th November 2013, 9:07 PM GMT

Sorry George but your forums are .........all a bit shit really.

Quote: george roper @ 8th November 2013, 12:21 AM GMT

I Have done my very best will cam how,

This is the view I had been basing my view on George which is how my ipad shows it:

Then I acidently hit that little black/ white arrow in the top right hand corner and a drop down gave me the option to change to classic view which changed it to this:

Which is miles better as it actually looks like a forum, not a shopping list.

I apologise for my initial slur Console

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2013, 9:13 AM GMT

Wot eeees gramma?

She eeeeees your mommies mom , yooo iiiiiiiidiot

Ahhhh...wot is eedee-ott?

Baaaaaah

Go ask your gramma

Excuse me?? Just what sort of forum is this? Slutty girls? Those are world-class models. One is *KATE UPTON*, but you idiots obviously think it is Batman. I cannot see how this sort of language is allowed on a forum. For your information we have moved forums and I am moving the topics over. I won't be telling any of you what our new forum is called.

As for George. Don't you give him no crap. He's an ambitious young lad and I think he is very clever, and has done a grand job in keeping his forums in grand condition. You, with the iPad thingy, maybe if you had a computer; then you could SEE the forum. Just goes to show what a waste of space these pad things are.

David.. you disappoint me. I thought you were a genuine bloke. To say 'he's obsessed with girls' is a very false statement. You may notice, I am male. Male people... like girls. But I can see you're all gay otherwise you would know that it is a forum for both Father Ted and Girls. Father Jack likes Girls, so I thought the two would mix well. And FYI, I'm sticking with that mix.

You'll never know a girl if one slapped you in the face.

All your awful, disgraceful and slanderous comments have only caused me to make this comment...

Go dig yourselves a grave and climb in it.

Oh no :( does that mean that we aren't welcome on all those forums we aren't remotely interested in joining? What a bummer.

I'm going to make a forum for people who aren't allowed on JK33423's forums, Harridan.

It means that I personally will be contacting your website administrator to make him aware of what horrible members you are.

I would never have your bog-standard sort anyhow. So it seems one of whom I considered a friend is now a foe. David Smith.

I'll have you know many of my websites in the past have been successful. It was simply my decision to delete them.

And I did think of leaving this forum.. but no. I'm going to stay. Because I'm returning the favour that you idiots sent me... to balls-up what could have been a very nice topic had the wrong people not spoiled it.

Bad day.

Laughing out loud

F**k me, there are more of them.

They're like tribbles

Quote: jrt2345 @ 14th November 2013, 10:54 PM GMT

It means that I personally will be contacting your website administrator to make him aware of what horrible members you are.

I would never have your bog-standard sort anyhow. So it seems one of whom I considered a friend is now a foe. David Smith.

I'll have you know many of my websites in the past have been successful. It was simply my decision to delete them.

And I did think of leaving this forum.. but no. I'm going to stay. Because I'm returning the favour that you idiots sent me... to balls-up what could have been a very nice topic had the wrong people not spoiled it.

Bad day.

Hey hrt234ish.

Your turn. Wave

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Is this real?