My forums Page 4

Quote: Harridan @ 3rd November 2013, 10:14 PM GMT

I do believe it is. What a silly way to spend one's time.

How is it? I am just saying we because they would agree with me anyway. Hey don't disrespect that you 2

Quote: David Smith @ 3rd November 2013, 10:16 PM GMT

Hey don't disrespect that you 2

Maybe Harridan an I are the same person as well. Who knows?

Anyway, good luck with the forums.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd November 2013, 10:20 PM GMT

Maybe Harridan an I are the same person as well. Who knows?

Anyway, good luck with the forums.

I doubt that

Thanks

Surprised this thread is still unlocked.

To Mr Roper

I tried to register yesterday as Horseradish but I can't access the e-mail address I gave. So could that name be deleted from your site please? It's an application that just went wrong. Today I have re-registered as Horseradish1 using an e-mail address I can access. So I am now waiting for that one to be activated.

It is the 70s and 80s one. I probably won't go on the individual programme sites - at least for now. I am conscious not to tread on any toes. My main site continues to be this one as it is more wide-ranging but I have a couple of OFAH items from the radio yesterday that might be of some interest to your members. I will also post them on this site when I find a suitable slot. Hope this is acceptable to all concerned. If not, say!

Sorry George but your forums are .........all a bit shit really.

I Have done my very best will cam how,

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th October 2013, 1:45 PM GMT

That's not the only thing that seems a bit odd...

Anyway, reminds me of finally watching The Good Life.

Just started showing from episode one other night on channel Drama if you can get it. It's lost none of its charm. :) In fact it seemed more relevant right now than it did then.

Loads of fun stuff on Drama.
Well, a bit.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th November 2013, 1:15 AM GMT

Just started showing from episode one other night on channel Drama if you can get it. It's lost none of its charm. :) In fact it seemed more relevant right now than it did then.

Unfortunately we can't get that channel here. On the the other hand, I intend buying at least one more sitcom DVD box set this year and "The Good Life" could be the one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bomygz1ygkk

I miss Jake How?

Tell me, George, are there strict rules on grammar on your forums?

Wot eeees gramma?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2013, 9:13 AM GMT

Wot eeees gramma?

Uh oh, Gordon! Aaron is going to FREAK!