Is reading important for an aspiring writer? Page 5

Quote: Jennie @ October 11 2013, 10:22 PM BST

To answer your question Playfull, this is the one I've read:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hard-Evidence-Mark-Pearson/dp/0099515776

I enjoyed it. Although it feels quite stalkery because reading a book feels a little bit like looking into an author's soul.

Thanks. Maybe we could split the stalking Jennie? Would you prefer daytime or evenings?

I am willing to put money on the fact that Marc was raised a Catholic. I wouldn't know that if I hadn't read his book.

Guilty :D

Laughing out loud

Quote: playfull @ October 12 2013, 12:07 AM BST

Thanks. Maybe we could split the stalking Jennie? Would you prefer daytime or evenings?

Evenings. Be warned - he's a slippery blighter. He even moved all the way to Sheringham to get away from me.

I am willing to put money on the fact that Marc was raised a Catholic. I wouldn't know that if I hadn't read his book.

No he raises Catholics, Marc has one of the largest nun farms in Europe.

Bernard Mathews got turkeys and MarcP got the sisters of Christ,

I need to read the last two Jack Delaney books as I enjoyed the first two. Any plans to adapt it for television, Marc?

Hi Ben, be nice but not holding my breath lol.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 3 2013, 2:10 PM BST

Jaicee - If I was starting a new thread complaining about the grammatical inadequacies of other BCG Members (not that I would), I would make sure that my post at least conformed to even internet standards. Have a look around any website, newspaper etc. and you will see that a space always follows a punctuation mark.

I agree with this.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 3 2013, 2:10 PM BST

Itsnotrocketscience

And this.