Bad Education - Series 2 Page 5

Spoiler.

Quote: zooo @ September 11 2013, 3:38 PM BST

Spoiler.

Just a little spolier, that will annoy you, won't it!

That was another brilliant episode. This just keeps on getting better and better. If you thought it was a step down then you should re-watch. Just brilliance, pure brilliance.

Easily one of the best and funniest sitcoms on TV.

Quote: Edwin @ September 11 2013, 5:34 PM BST

If you thought it was a step down then you should re-watch.

I might re-watch it again tomorrow or wait until next Tuesday.

Quote: G180e @ September 11 2013, 5:44 PM BST

I might re-watch it again tomorrow or wait until next Tuesday.

You should. It was hilarious.

Quote: Edwin @ September 11 2013, 5:52 PM BST

You should. It was hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I did laugh. I just didn't think it was as good as the previous two but I will give it another look.

I've heard good things about this sitcom, but I haven't had chance to check it out yet. Hopefully I can find it on iPlayer or some such catch up channel.

Def.

I take back what I said, Episode three was hilarious actually. I was probably in a miserable mood last week when I watched it Laughing out loud The show seems to get funnier and funnier each week.

Caught episode 4 which is already up on the BBC iPlayer and I thought it was quite a letdown.

As usual, I'm not going to spoil it for you guys, but I thought it was their weakest episode to date.

Quote: Edwin @ September 17 2013, 11:45 PM BST

Caught episode 4 which is already up on the BBC iPlayer and I thought it was quite a letdown.

As usual, I'm not going to spoil it for you guys, but I thought it was their weakest episode to date.

I think you better re-watch episode four, it was hilarious. Loved the whole Take Me Out thing, brilliant. I love this show!

".... squits!"

Another very, very funny episode. This is a truly top sitcom.

I love this sitcom one of the better ones on TV currently but all depends on the storyline some have been poor in the new series.

Episode 5 is really really funny. I was crying with laughter, each week it just gets funnier and funnier.

Still watching this awful boring series. I only watch it because there is nelt on TV.