8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 1 Page 3

I hope they do a Come Dine With Me edition, that would be excellent or maybe some more Deal or No Deal Mash-ups?

Haven't bothered with 8 Out Of 10 Cats for ages but happened upon the Countdown version and thought it was very funny. It seems to have breathed much needed life into both formats. Sean Lock's line "I won't spit on you when we're having sex" and Jimmy Carr's consequent uncontrollable laughter was a great moment.

Quote: Aaron @ August 5 2013, 4:06 PM BST

There was a Come Dine With Me mash-up at some point, but not with Cats. I've a feeling Sean may have been one of the guests though. But I'm not sure - I loathe that programme.

There was a mash up with Angelos Epithemiou (Renton Skinner), Olivia Lee, Pete Firman and Stan Boardman but I think that's it. Not exactly a cast that interests me so I don't think I'll bother finding it.

Ah, that's the one. A good line-up I think, but I can't bring myself to overcome my loathing of the format.

Will Episodes 5 and 6 be broadcast at Christmas then, I presume?

I agree with what Mark has said today that Rachel is quite distracting that you do sometimes miss half of the comedy.

Has Jon Richardson bought a new wardrobe consisting of only yellow and brown clothing?

I am loving his mustard cardigan.
Also loving the Ker on Richardson man action. Lovey

I loved tonight's episode - mainly because for the first time ever in my life I got the Countdown Conundrum! And the show was funny too.

Quote: zooo @ August 9 2013, 9:29 PM BST

I am loving his mustard cardigan.
Also loving the Ker on Richardson man action. Lovey

that little kiss to the neck - sweet :$

Quote: sheep2 @ August 9 2013, 10:15 PM BST

that little kiss to the neck - sweet :$

Oh yes, I forgot that. So cute!
Pretty much on a par with the boxes of kittens last week.

Another very funny episode last night, can't believe it's the last episode next week

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ July 27 2013, 5:45 PM BST

The beardy bloke they wheel in halfway through (I've forgotten his name) is going to need to up his game too. A comedy costume isn't going to cut it; he's no George Dawes.

I'm really surprised this turned out to be valid criticism. I assumed the costume thing was just a week-one gimmick. But no. That was the limit of it.

I really enjoyed last night's episode, Really cannot understand why they are leaving episodes 5 and 6 as specials. Very funny show though, hopefully lots more to come!

I got to say this is just silly and unfunny to watch. Jimmy Carr is annoying like hell!