- Steve Coogan, David Mitchell, Isla Fisher, Asa Butterfield, Dinita Gohil, Sophie Cookson, Jamie Blackley, Shanina Shaik and more
- Michael Winterbottom and Sean Gray
- Michael Winterbottom
- Damian Jones, Melissa Parmenter, Daniel Battsek, Ollie Madden, Anthony Wilcox and Kate Glover
A satirical take on the world of the super-rich, focusing on a ruthless, perma-tanned and self-absorbed retail clothing billionaire.
Greed tells the story of self-made British billionaire Sir Richard McCreadie, whose retail empire is in crisis. For 30 years he has ruled the world of retail fashion - bringing the high street to the catwalk and the catwalk to the high street - but after a damaging public inquiry, his image is tarnished. To save his reputation, he decides to bounce back with a highly publicised and extravagant party celebrating his 60th birthday on the Greek island of Mykonos.
A satire on the grotesque inequality of wealth in the fashion industry, the film sees McCreadie's rise and fall through the eyes of his biographer, Nick.
- The devil is in the retail.
- UK certificate
- 104 minutes
- UK release
- Friday 21st February 2020
- Camera set-up
- Single camera