- Freema Agyeman, Billy Cook, Charlie Cox, Mackenzie Crook, Annette Crosbie, Tony Curran, Dexter Fletcher, Ruth Jones and others
- Danny King
- Jason Flemyng
- Rod Smith, Jason Flemyng, Neil Jones and Jonathan Sothcott
In a quiet country farmhouse, Britain's vampires gather for their once-every-fifty-years meeting.
Others will be joining them too: unwitting Essex boy Sebastian Crockett, whose promise of a night of passion with ravishing cougar Vanessa quickly turns into a fight for survival after she decides to introduce him to some of her friends...the coven of hungry vampires.
As if Sebastian's night couldn't get any worse, a heavily armed band of Vatican-hired mercenary vampire hunters led by the steadfast Captain Bingham, crashes the party - and much like the vampires, they're out for blood.
It's going to be a night to remember.
- From the farm to the fork
- UK certificate
- 93 minutes
- Release date
- Friday 1st September 2017
- Saturday 26th August 2017, FrightFest 2017, Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Place, London
- Production company
- Also known as
- Eat Local (Working title)
- Reign Of Blood (Working title)
- Eat Local(s)
- Laugh track
- Upcoming repeats
- Friday 12th February at 11:05pm on Horror Channel