Status report Page 4,320

I literally had to stand/walk all day at my last job. Just to be able to sit down for 5 minutes makes a massive difference.

Yeaaah. Walking all day sucks. And I had to walk myself to the post-box during my break too. :)

Stop moaning you lot!

That nice Mr Cameron is going to get you some help by forcing people to work for nothing in order to continue claiming benefits.

Oh, just thought.

That may put some of you out of work.

But at least he'll be sticking to Tory principles . . . when there are 10 men outside the gate without work, the one in work will work harder for less.

Tory cnuts.

Angry

Heh, you need an assistant/errand boy.

http://youtu.be/2ETwjyHOr5I Tell what you think... if you like the link... you don't wanna blink... Errr sync

He was at a football match, if you mean me. :P

Naughty Elliot.

And he got the weekend off work. :(

VERY naughty Elliot!

He HAD to take some PAID annual leave. Complaint over. XD

Hahaha!

Most annoying.

Have just finished a crotchet bag for a stall at a gala day in June. Don't know if people will think it's hideous rubbish and not want to buy it.

I want to see!

I sometimes forget what thread I'm reading. Anyway...

I'm enjoying my time back home, although Skegness, especially out of season is f**king boring. Got a 5 hour train journey back home tomorrow. I'm only 100 miles away. Madness! Need to learn to drive. How are you getting on Scats, donemuch driving since?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 25 2012, 11:13 PM GMT

I want to see!

Will take a pic and post soon.