Status report Page 4,279

Never really thought about a pork pie as being portable food.

Usually see lard arses with burgers or steak bakes.

Imagine my surprise to see an email from Nik Kershaw in my inbox spamming me about the deluxe edition of his Human Racing album...

Quote: Tuumble @ February 9 2012, 1:58 PM GMT

Imagine my surprise to see an email from Nik Kershaw in my inbox spamming me about the deluxe edition of his Human Racing album...

I didn't know he'd moved to Nigeria.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 9 2012, 2:03 PM GMT

Apparently so. He wants me to deposit $14,765,000 into his account and he'll send me a signed copy of the album...which seems fair enough...

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 9 2012, 2:03 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tuumble @ February 9 2012, 2:35 PM GMT

Apparently so. He wants me to deposit $14,765,000 into his account and he'll send me a signed copy of the album...which seems fair enough...

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Tuumble @ February 9 2012, 2:35 PM GMT

Tell you what, Tuumble.. you can have my old copy of Radio Musicola for half that price - just fill in your details here:

Bank:
A/C Number & Pin:
Inside leg measurement:

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 9 2012, 4:07 PM GMT

Tell you what, Tuumble.. you can have my old copy of Radio Musicola for half that price - just fill in your details here:

Bank:
A/C Number & Pin:
Inside leg measurement:

Cool!

Bank: Barcl...hey, hang on a minute!

My account details I am perfectly happy to post but I'm not giving out personal details like my inside leg measurement - I'm not mad dammit!

Bah! I have to go and see an actress friend appearing in a play tonight. Not only is it a 'gritty inner city' drama but it's at a community theatre in the arse end of London.

It does feature some interracial lesbianism, so it won't be all bad, but I have a funny feeling it's going to be a long night.

Must prepare my 'darling, it was fantastic!' face.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 4:23 PM GMT

.. in the arse end of London.

C'mon RC.. out it. Where is the "arse end" of London?

(I'll knock 'em over.. you bang 'em in).

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 9 2012, 4:27 PM GMT

C'mon RC.. out it. Where is the "arse end" of London?

(I'll knock 'em over.. you bang 'em in).

Out towards Tooting. It doesn't get more arse and end then there.

EDIT: Oh you want a London based pun to do with arses and ends? Um...Cockfosters! Errr

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 4:28 PM GMT

Out towards Tooting. It doesn't get more arse and end then there.

Steady boy.. I was born and bred in SW16. Oh dear.. that might actually prove your point!Huh?

And there was me thinking the arse end was around the Buck House area..

Laughing out loud this.

Ellie is led in bed right now with a cold... although annoyingly she has today booked off as holiday anyway.

If you're too ill to work Ellie e-mail your employer.

You should be able to get the day back, unless you don't want to many sick days.

I'm off in a couple of hours to go away for the weekend so it's irrelevant whether I'm ill or not.

My bed is so warm and comfy now my boyfriend has left. Starfish!!