Milestone posts Page 4

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 2:05 PM BST

You're not allowed to leave John. Tis the rules.

Holy McMoley! That'll be me and the small print not getting together.

That'll also be why I keep getting mailings from the Scientologists. And certain items of erotica from the Swiss.

You're not allowed to leave John. Tis the rules.

Outsider??? You practically hold it up...

I roar in on my Harley each day, snarl a bit, then roar off in time for tea. Cool

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 28 2008, 2:26 PM BST

Holy McMoley! That'll be me and the small print not getting together.

That'll also be why I keep getting mailings from the Scientologists. And certain items of erotica from the Swiss.

Sorry, when you join... you have to complete a certain amount of posts before you leave.

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2008, 2:27 PM BST

I roar in on my Harley each day, snarl a bit, then roar off in time for tea. Cool

*Swoon*

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 2:40 PM BST

Sorry, when you join... you have to complete a certain amount of posts before you leave.

Could you possibly provide me with some rough estimate of this certain amount? I may have to prepare some stuff in advance if it's going to require a severe outpouring of my bullshit.

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2008, 2:27 PM BST

I thought you were the kind of person who owns a Harley. Bit too young, though. ;)

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 28 2008, 2:44 PM BST

Could you possibly provide me with some rough estimate of this certain amount? I may have to prepare some stuff in advance if it's going to require a severe outpouring of my bullshit.

You'll know when you'll have reached it.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 28 2008, 2:44 PM BST

Aaron's still trying to get there.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 2:47 PM BST

Aaron's still trying to get there.

In so many respects!

Outsider??? You practically hold it up...

With an air rifle and stockings over his head.

Quote: Aaron @ August 28 2008, 3:03 PM BST

With an air rifle and stockings over his head.

Indeed.

Quote: Finck @ August 28 2008, 1:32 PM BST

What was the challenge?

He had to reach 1000 posts by the end of the day (he had 46 to go). And I would buy him a pint. But it was on the condition that all the posts were replied to.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 28 2008, 3:36 PM BST

He had to reach 1000 posts by the end of the day (he had 46 to go). And I would buy him a pint. But it was on the condition that all the posts were replied to.

He can't have made a proper effort then. It's easy-peasy! :)

He did have the great idea of putting spelling mistakes in every post so Aaron would be forced to reply to all of them, but in the end Azza wasn't around last night anyway.

It's harder than you think - do you fancy winning a free drink? (or attempting too...)

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 28 2008, 4:14 PM BST

It's harder than you think - do you fancy winning a free drink? (or attempting too...)

Nah. I seriously want to try and get some work done today.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 28 2008, 4:14 PM BST

He did have the great idea of putting spelling mistakes in every post so Aaron would be forced to reply to all of them, but in the end Azza wasn't around last night anyway.

And I've taken to editing peoples' posts as well. And not necessarily only fixing spelling mistakes once I'm in there.

It's like you've gone crazy with power.