Milestone posts Page 3

Quote: Graham Bandage @ August 28 2008, 11:36 AM BST

Yes, we both think you're a cock. ;)

I get that a lot from geeky men envious of my chiselled good looks and eyes that work without the need of spectacles. :P

Congrats to danny for semi completing his 1000th post challenge. A half pint will be waiting for him at the meet.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 28 2008, 1:29 PM BST

Congrats to danny for semi completing his 1000th post challenge. A half pint will be waiting for him at the meet.

What was the challenge?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 28 2008, 1:29 PM BST

1 I missed out by 1 by my recogning.... Damn that 'quiz you can't GOOGLE thread'

The trouble with milestone posts is that every time you hit a significant number (with a lot of zeros, or all the numbers the same) you get the urge to quit. Carrying on posting is like walking on freshly fallen snow.

Awww Chip... when you hit 3000, quit. It'll be fine, and we'll make a snowman out of your posts.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 1:55 PM BST

Awww Chip... when you hit 3000, quit.

Teary Teary Teary

Quote: Finck @ August 28 2008, 1:32 PM BST

What was the challenge?

Finck your avatar looks like it's holding an dismembered arm which is holding up your head.

Quote: Curt @ August 28 2008, 1:58 PM BST

Finck your avatar looks like it's holding an dismembered arm which is holding up your head.

Yes, that was the visual reference I was working from. What of it?

Quote: Curt @ August 28 2008, 1:58 PM BST

If I explained it to you, you wouldn't enjoy German sausages as much as you do now anymore.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ August 28 2008, 1:59 PM BST

Yes, that was the visual reference I was working from. What of it?

It reminds me of the IT Crowd episode with the German Cannibal that's all.

Quote: Finck @ August 28 2008, 2:02 PM BST

If I explained it to you, you wouldn't enjoy German sausages as much as you do now anymore.

:O

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2008, 1:58 PM BST

Teary Teary Teary

Well you don't have to... it was just a suggestion! ;) xx

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 2:02 PM BST

Well you don't have to... it was just a suggestion! ;) xx

Don't fret, Ellie, I relish my outsider status round these parts. Cool

Quote: EllieJP @ August 28 2008, 1:55 PM BST

Awww Chip... when you hit 3000, quit. It'll be fine, and we'll make a snowman out of your posts.

I'm planning to bale at 200 and find a nice 'Where the Heart is' forum to rest in. Or maybe one dedicated to the programme 'Lewis'. Or 'Shoestring'. Etc.

You're not allowed to leave John. Tis the rules.

Quote: chipolata @ August 28 2008, 2:04 PM BST

Don't fret, Ellie, I relish my outsider status round these parts. Cool

Outsider??? You practically hold it up...