Milestone posts Page 187

Well timed sir...

Hello everyone!! We are new to this forum so nice to meet you all :D if you would like to see me and my girlfriend make a foo of our selfs please check out our channel and let us know what you think :) thank you very much

Well done on 3 posts Couples Retreat!

6000 posts full of confusing rubbish! :P

Well done, grandad!

Thank you Bill and Gordon. :D

I have reached the grand total of ONE THOUSAND POSTS. I am beyond happy, plus it's my birthday tomorrow, so all in all, a hugely enjoyable time for yours truly.

Kissy kissy.

Very well done,
The Blue Nun.

There I have writ a poem in your honour, and have a happy birthday too! :D

Well done, mother superior!

1000? You're entitled to a nudie pic of a mod of your choice now.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Sorry, yay!

At 1,000 I got a naked photo of Lee.

What is the 2,000 post prize?

See?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th July 2015, 8:17 PM BST

Well done, mother superior!

1000? You're entitled to a nudie pic of a mod of your choice now.

See?

Thank you HGT and Gordon.

All I require is a signed photograph of a (clothed) Aaron in front of his 'Bless This House' and 'On The Buses' DVD collection.

Well done Blue Nun.

It feels like I'm on here all the time. How come I'm only up to 681 posts and you lot are all in the thousands? I want to join the 1000+ gang!

I think you all secretly meet up and have a few posts together without inviting me. I don't care. I've got loads of real friends. There's....Buck,.......Little Moe, erm......Big Bob Tucker and One-Eyed Ned. I'll just hang out with them down the arcade.

I bet when I get to 1000 posts you'll all be congratulating each other on getting to 1000000 posts.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th July 2015, 10:30 PM BST

Thank you HGT and Gordon.

All I require is a signed photograph of a (clothed) Aaron in front of his 'Bless This House' and 'On The Buses' DVD collection.

I;ve never been too sure, is Aaron the man or the cat?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 6th July 2015, 10:56 PM BST

Well done Blue Nun.

It feels like I'm on here all the time. How come I'm only up to 681 posts and you lot are all in the thousands? I want to join the 1000+ gang!

I think you all secretly meet up and have a few posts together without inviting me. I don't care. I've got loads of real friends. There's....Buck,.......Little Moe, erm......Big Bob Tucker and One-Eyed Ned. I'll just hang out with them down the arcade.

I bet when I get to 1000 posts you'll all be congratulating each other on getting to 1000000 posts.

I;ve never been too sure, is Aaron the man or the cat?

Ah, you've got us sussed! We meet up every other Wednesday in a secret location (well, my garden shed). I tend to wear my corduroy suit and Birkenstocks; nobody complains.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th July 2015, 11:00 PM BST

Ah, you've got us sussed! We meet up every other Wednesday in a secret location (well, my garden shed). I tend to wear my corduroy suit and Birkenstocks; nobody complains.

Aaron Snr is the man, Aaron Jnr the cat :)

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 6th July 2015, 11:01 PM BST

Aaron Snr is the man, Aaron Jnr the cat :)

I still don't know which one is doing the posting.

I bet Kanye West has a pet called Kanye West.

And zooo has a cat called Cyril.