Heston

CHARLTON HESTON IS AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN

CHARLTON
Take your hands off me you damn dirty angel of death.

ANGEL
Welcome to the after life Mr Heston.

CHARLTON
Are there guns?

ANGEL
Yes lots?

CHARLTON
Great.

ANGEL
But not for you, get running, you nutjob

You stupid unfunny c**t.
Your not fit to comment on anyone, least of all Charlton Heston.

Loved the actor, hated the politics, several thousand families would agree with me.

A great actor, can also be a reprehensible unthinking representative of a truly foul institution.

Rockabilly I think you need to take a Sunday Morning chill pill. He's a public figure and therefore ripe for a little gentle ribbing alive or dead....

Sooty... not your finest... I was hoping you'd go the Pearly Gates/Moses/Ten Commandments route...

kjs

Quote: Rockabilly @ April 6 2008, 9:49 AM BST

You stupid unfunny c**t.
Your not fit to comment on anyone, least of all Charlton Heston.

What if Charlton Heston was a c**t too?
Would it be okay then?

i thought it was funny.
the angel should start loading a gun at the end.

Quote: KJSmyling @ April 6 2008, 10:19 AM BST

Rockabilly I think you need to take a Sunday Morning chill pill. He's a public figure and therefore ripe for a little gentle ribbing alive or dead....

Sooty... not your finest... I was hoping you'd go the Pearly Gates/Moses/Ten Commandments route...

kjs

Well that's the skit you could write?

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2008, 10:22 AM BST

Well that's the skit you could write?

No... if I could write sketches I wouldn't be on here telling people how bad theirs are.... Whistling nnocently

kjs

You've written some decent ones, don't do your self down.

The gun thing was the thing, I felt most culturally relevant at the moment.

hahaha :D

Good riddance Charlton Heston, you c**t. Wave

Not your best Sooty. I would have preferred him turning up at the Pearly Gates and they were opened by an ape.

Maybe he's on his sick bed and some one brings him some grapes,

"Damn you, you damn dirty grapes!"

Banning guns in the u.k has made us all much safer though.

Before you attempt to be funny about any subject , a little bit of research is always advisable.

Ever considered the fact that the safest and less violent states within the U.S are the ones with liberal gun laws?

Almost every country in Europe has more liberal laws regarding self defence of self and property than the u.k, and much less armed crime....

Northern Ireland has no handgun ban! yet, legally held gun offences are virtually unheard of!

Crime in the u.k with guns is 99 plus % with ILLEGAL WEAPONS!

Taking the ( very unfunny ) piss out of Charlton Heston , because he stiood for what he belived in and never used a gun in anger.... is nearly as bad as holding up a murdering Mugabe loving piece of scum like Nelson Mandela as some sort of African saviour.

Have a nice day , and enjoy your Sun reading, it's all true within those pages so dont you let anyone tell ya different, and have fun at Bingo .

Biting.

Calm down! (everyone.) We all have our opinions.

I liked a couple of his films, but found the man himself quite repulsive.

I went to bingo on Friday. Didn't win anything tho. Nice to see there is a new word of the day. CUNT. Very under used on these forums in my opinion.

As for the sketch. It was ok, but like it has been said not one of your best.