Who do you fancy? Page 776

Quote: DaButt @ February 11 2012, 5:15 PM GMT

I'd vade her ... I mean jump her light speed ... I mean pet her Wookie ...

I think she shaves her Wookie.

How can you not go for the obvious football based puns? - dribble in the box, feeling my tackle from behind, handling the ball, etc.

Thing is, that weather woman was working out in one pic, and reading on holiday in the other.
If you're on TV presenting or whatever, fair enough, don't be surprised that people judge your appearance. But it's just stupid to judge peoples' appearance when they're minding their own business. Even if they have recklessly decided to take on the job of meteorologist.

It's recently been suggested that people are ruining threads by being judgemental about people telling jokes or whatever, but in my opinion mean critiques of everybody's fanciable people is kind of ruining the fun of this thread a bit. If I was male/lesbonic, I would certainly be put off wanting to post a pic, thinking she's about to get horribly trashed by someone.

Quote: rwayne @ February 11 2012, 5:18 PM GMT

I can only assume (in your defence) you are very, VERY young.

Nope, but I do have a fun, youthful and carefree attitude towards life.

I do so enjoy judging others, almost as much as they enjoy judging me.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:20 PM GMT

How can you not go for the obvious football based puns?

Because I'm American and I don't know any. :D

You still haven't explained why you are so bothered about others finding someone attractive wo fails to meet your high standards, RC.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 5:21 PM GMT

If I was male/lesbonic, I would certainly be put off wanting to post a pic, thinking she's about to get horribly trashed by someone.

But the whole point of the thread to discuss people's choices. By posting a pic and declaring, I find this person attractive and I fancy them, you are instantly seeking justification for your choice.

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 5:28 PM GMT

You still haven't explained why you are so bothered about others finding someone attractive wo fails to meet your high standards, RC.

Um, I did explain - from both a nationalist and personal viewpoint. Remember - British people celebrating the uggos, etc.

Ok.

Whistling nnocently ;)

Well the fact remains this used to be a fun thread, (where we managed to discuss/disapprove of each others' choices while still being enjoyable) and now it's just depressing and unpleasant to come in here.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:22 PM GMT

Nope, but I do have a fun, youthful and carefree attitude towards life.

I do so enjoy judging others, almost as much as they enjoy judging me.

Of course...everyone judges everyone else, though most people do it on more than what they look like, and (usually) beyond the age of about 14 most people begin to think that the media spoon fed idea of what 'attractive' is, is just that.
Generally people gain a broader view as they mature a bit and that notion becomes clearly ridiculous.
It's not just you though, some of the things I've read on here, frankly, make my flesh crawl...I just expected better from you.
However, so as to save the usual suspects the bother of a reactionary post... I'll leave you to this thread. Enjoy and be nice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:31 PM GMT

But the whole point of the thread to discuss people's choices.

No the point is to look at them like the pervs we are and rub ourselves raw.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 5:36 PM GMT

Well the fact remains this used to be a fun thread, (where we managed to discuss/disapprove of each others' choices while still being enjoyable) and now it's just depressing and unpleasant to come in here.

If it gets really bad, you could always close it. I still get to keep my record. Cool

Yeh - it's gone all stoopid now. We all fancy different people - big deal! I don't see why it annoys some so much.

My last word.

I'll know go back to posting boobies and suchlike.

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 5:42 PM GMT

Yeh - it's gone all stoopid now. We all fancy different people - big deal! I don't see why it annoys some so much.

Only one really.

I hope you're not blaming me for this fact. I normally come here to crack a few tasteless / sexist jokes and poke fun at famous people.

Not you alone, no!

Just saying how this thread has changed recently.