Who do you fancy? Page 775

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 4:46 PM GMT

Hypothetically is correct!

I suppose it makes me angry because it reflects badly on us as a nation. No other country on Earth celebrates unattractive people the way that the British do.

Is it any wonder that all British women are stereotyped as being ugly? Or that all British men are stereotyped as being gay or hen pecked?

I don't know if it's laziness, low standards or just lack of self esteem, but we should demand more from our 'famous' people.

Sorry... but I've got to ask. How much of that is, actually, what you think and how much is just because you like people to shudder when they read what you write?
You do, seriously, seem like quite an intelligent chap but you can't believe that surely?

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 4:48 PM GMT

Oh dear.

Not to worry though. The international view of our country will change after this summer when the world catches a glimpse of our 'beautiful' British Women's Beach Volleyball team -

Oops. Maybe not.

1, 2 and 4 are lovely (from left to right).

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 5:02 PM GMT

1, 2 and 4 are lovely (from left to right).

I'll give you 1 and 4, but 2 looks like Hulk Hogan. But the fact you found number 2 attractive is why my work here is never done.

This U.S. soccer/football star is looking good. The bikini is painted on, by the way.

Hopefully in reality you know that you would be lucky if any one of them paid you the slightest bit of attention!

Quote: rwayne @ February 11 2012, 5:00 PM GMT

You do, seriously, seem like quite an intelligent chap but you can't believe that surely?

All you have to do is live abroad for a short while and it becomes blatantly apparent.

It still amazes me that when British people know they're going to be interviewed on television, they make no effort whatsover to sort our their hair or clothes or teeth. It's almost as if they're proud of their slovenly appearance.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 5:09 PM GMT

Hopefully in reality you know that you would be lucky if any one of them paid you the slightest bit of attention!

This discussion isn't about me - after all the thread is entitled 'Who do you fancy?' ;)

Deliberately put yourself in the public eye and you will be judged.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:10 PM GMT

All you have to do is live abroad for a short while and it becomes blatantly apparent.

It still amazes me that when British people know they're going to be interviewed on television, they make no effort whatsover to sort our their hair or clothes or teeth. It's almost as if they're proud of their slovenly appearance.

I lived in Spain for a couple of years, as it happens. Wasn't really the point of my question though. Is that really how you view women?

Renegade Carpark - why are you so bothered about who I or anyone else finds attractive? Why does it anger you so much?

I don't care who anyone else fancies.

Quote: DaButt @ February 11 2012, 5:07 PM GMT

This U.S. soccer/football star is looking good. The bikini is painted on, by the way.

Don't forget the goalkeeper Hope Solo.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:11 PM GMT

Deliberately put yourself in the public eye * and you will be judged.

* in your underwear, bikini or other revealing clothing

Quote: rwayne @ February 11 2012, 5:13 PM GMT

. Is that really how you view women?

That is how all people view other people all of the time. We make instant value judgements based on physical appearance. It's called physical attraction and it is our number one biological priority.

Quote: DaButt @ February 11 2012, 5:14 PM GMT

* in your underwear, bikini or other revealing clothing

Preferably. Cool

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:13 PM GMT

Don't forget the goalkeeper Hope Solo.

I'd vade her ... I mean jump her light speed ... I mean pet her Wookie ...

Quote: TopBanana @ February 11 2012, 5:13 PM GMT

I don't care who anyone else fancies.

Good for you TB. You will never be lonely.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 11 2012, 5:15 PM GMT

That is how all people view other people all of the time. We make instant value judgements based on physical appearance. It's called physical attraction and it is our number one biological priority.

Preferably. Cool

Breathing first, then drinking then eating...
But that's not the point. I can only assume (in your defence) you are very, VERY young.