Who do you fancy? Page 769

Jamey gets a visit from the Tax Inspector, who asks him about his staff..

"Well," says Jamey.. "There's the farm hand. I pay him £240 a week and he has a free cottage. Then there's the housekeeper. She gets £190 a week, along with board and lodging. Then there's the half-wit. He works a 16 hour day, does 90% of the work, earns about £25 a week along with a bottle of whiskey.. and as a special treat, occasionally gets to sleep with my wife."

"That's disgraceful!" says the inspector. "I need to interview the half-wit."

"That'll be me then," replies Jamey..

They seam to have brightend her skin in the edit briging out all the makeup, I prefer her in the mirror too.

Stylee: I'm too much of a halfwit to get that joke.

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 6:57 PM GMT

Weirdly she looks better in the mirror. :S
Must be the angle. Unless is bewitched. :O

They probably didn't photoshop her image in the mirror. Sometimes the computer bods should leave well enough alone.

That Ukranian prositute I met last night looked nothing like her advertisement in the telephone box either. Not only was she fatter and uglier then the picture, she spent the whole time crying and mumbling something about 'calling the policia'. Worst £15 I ever spent.

My dad's family were Catholic. What with the second most popular Irish surname (Kelly), the first being Murphy you could assume that I was a Catholic. He got married to my mum in a Protestant church and I was in effect raised as a Protestant, attending Protestant schools.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 7:02 PM GMT

Worst £15 I ever spent.

How much further downhill can this thread go?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 7:05 PM GMT

You're kidding. We are still at the peak.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ February 8 2012, 7:03 PM GMT

My dad's family were Catholic. What with the second most popular Irish surname (Kelly), the first being Murphy you could assume that I was a Catholic. He got married to my mum in a Protestant church and I was in effect raised as a Protestant, attending Protestant schools.

I wouldn't dare judge someones religion on their surname.

I'm kind opposite. Protestand mum marries agnostic dad, I went to protestant churches until I was 14 and catholic schools until I was 16.

I''m suprised the marrige was in a protestant church though, I thought the Roman Catholic church frowned upon marriges outside their own church?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 7:05 PM GMT

How much do you normally pay?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 7:02 PM GMT

They probably didn't photoshop her image in the mirror. Sometimes the computer bods should leave well enough alone.

Ah yes! Numpties.

Quote: Rooface @ February 8 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

You're kidding. We are still at the peak.

That we are! It's a non-stop riot of laughter and japes!

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 7:12 PM GMT

Ah yes! Numpties.

Indeed.

Oh yeah, the Catholic church hates one of their flock getting married in a Protestant church... Its usually the other way round as you know (Protestant marries in a Catholic church).

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 7:11 PM GMT

How much do you normally pay?

Well.. I can't stretch to £15..

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ February 8 2012, 7:13 PM GMT

Oh yeah, the Catholic church hates one of their flock getting married in a Protestant church... Its usually the other way round as you know (Protestant marries in a Catholic church).

I didn't acctually know that. The place I was told about the Catholic church not recognising protestant church marrige was in Catholic school so I just assumed it was true.

Also;

Miss England 2011

Miss Ireland 2011

Miss Northern Ireland 2011

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 7:20 PM GMT

Well.. I can't stretch to £15..

Laughing out loud :( Teary

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 7:22 PM GMT

Laughing out loud :( Teary

They usually pay me..