Who do you fancy? Page 1,200

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 2nd March 2015, 10:34 PM GMT

I *will* do it. The gym test said that my lower body strength was excellent, my upper body, less so. There were loads of tattooed, bald and muscly guys preening themselves in front of the full-length mirrors by the ab machines.

Me likes geeky guys :D

Don't bother. You're wasting valuable drinking time.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2015, 10:46 PM GMT

Don't bother. You're wasting valuable drinking time.

I couldn't agree more. One of my colleagues wants us both to join the work gym. Hmm, all very well, but I don't really wish to see other members of staff wearing very little and sweating profusely.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 3rd March 2015, 7:21 PM GMT

I couldn't agree more. One of my colleagues wants us both to join the work gym. Hmm, all very well, but I don't really wish to see other members of staff wearing very little and sweating profusely.

a job at Spearmint Rhino probably wouldn't suit you.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd March 2015, 3:29 PM GMT

I do eight hours of fasting every night.

I cannot believe this has not been edited. Not got to the end of the thread yet but my money is on sootyj for the cheeky consonant switch!

Well goodness me ! :)

Laughing out loud

Quote: Marc P @ 4th March 2015, 10:45 AM GMT

I cannot believe this has not been edited. Not got to the end of the thread yet but my money is on sootyj for the cheeky consonant switch!

It's even dirtier with a cheeky vowel switch.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th March 2015, 4:10 PM GMT

It's even dirtier with a cheeky vowel switch.

That, I saw immediately. It's taken 6 hours to get Marc's consonant switch though.

My brain is clearly far dirtier than it is cheeky.

Am I just hormonal, or did Tony Hawks look quite nice on the documentary about Sir Norman Wisdom which was repeated last week? I have booked two tickets to see 'An Evening With Tony Hawks' as a result.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 4th March 2015, 5:09 PM GMT

Am I just hormonal, or did Tony Hawks look quite nice on the documentary about Sir Norman Wisdom which was repeated last week? I have booked two tickets to see 'An Evening With Tony Hawks' as a result.

Albaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaania...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th March 2015, 5:58 PM GMT

Albaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaania...

I fear that will be the sum total of the former Morris Minor's repertoire.

Quote: Aaron @ 4th March 2015, 4:52 PM GMT

That, I saw immediately. It's taken 6 hours to get Marc's consonant switch though.

My brain is clearly far dirtier than it is cheeky.

Laughing out loud

eorgeroper]

Quote: Lee @ 16th March 2015, 8:55 AM GMT

Oooh, Mama.
Lovey

Watching the Avengers Emma Peel's replacement, Tara King was gorgeous in a different way.

The scruffy bastard. Lovey