Doctor Who... Page 5

She so does. Definite spinoff.

That episode was f**king brilliant. Best one so far this series.

Quote: Aaron @ May 10 2008, 7:49 PM BST

I could feel Laura crying through the end of that episode.

:$

Or the whole thing? Partly for the Doctor having a daughter, of course...

Yeah, but the daughter wasn't from him doing sex. So she can still imagine he's pure.

bah. bah I say.

He's never had sex!

Yet.

I'm sooo glad they wrote an episode where he could do acting! Loads of acting! About bloody time.

Good episode, but I really, really hope there isnt a spin off; theres just no need for another one. Weve got one for kids, one for the family and one for 'grown ups'; enough already! I dont think there will be one though, I think shell just turn up again one day in Who.

Why didn't she regenerate?

Well, she did something different.
Kind of Doctorish, but not quite.

Quote: Aaron @ May 10 2008, 8:16 PM BST

Yeah, but the daughter wasn't from him doing sex. So she can still imagine he's pure.

He said he had children before her too, though. Plus the constant references to how lonely he is! :P

bah cop out, Tennant was good in it though but storyline was weak, 7 day war? no one managed to survive 7 days?

They don't count. He was black & white then.

Quote: Gavin @ May 10 2008, 8:18 PM BST

Why didn't she regenerate?

Wasnt it some of the terraforming gas that shed breathed in that brought her back to life? And Time Lords cant just regenerate no matter what happens, they can be killed.

:O Maybe the Doctor's daughter was the one who started the world-but the new wolrd. She woke up with a gasp, she did.

Quote: Gavin @ May 10 2008, 8:20 PM BST

bah cop out, Tennant was good in it though but storyline was weak, 7 day war? no one managed to survive 7 days?

They were shit soldiers!

Mainly made up of boys off Skins.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 10 2008, 8:21 PM BST

:O Maybe the Doctor's daughter was the one who started the world-but the new wolrd. She woke up with a gasp, she did.

Good point, Sherlock. :)

Nick-named "Supergrass" in our house apparently...

Quote: zooo @ May 10 2008, 8:21 PM BST

Good point, Sherlock. :)

Obvious? :$