Doctor Who... Page 438

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 19 2010, 11:31 AM BST

On a separate note, it seems as if we have our first truly tabloid, rock n'roll Doctor!

No that's more like it - that's a proper Who costume. Don't think much of his bird though - she looks like a recovering heroin addict.

I was fascinated to learn recently that the title of this show should always be pronounced as if it were a question. Thanks, Matt Stott.

Quote: David Bussell @ April 19 2010, 2:09 PM BST

I was fascinated to learn recently that the title of this show should always be pronounced as if it were a question. Thanks, Matt Stott.

The sarcasm lingering around that word 'fascinated' wounds me Mr Bussell.

But it is supposed to be a question, yes. Though you shouldn't actually speak it out loud as a question. As such. Or something.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 19 2010, 2:24 PM BST

But it is supposed to be a question, yes. Though you shouldn't actually speak it out loud as a question. As such. Or something.

If it's a question surely it should end on a question mark? Someone should give this ailing franchise a reboot!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ April 19 2010, 12:20 PM BST

No that's more like it - that's a proper Who costume. Don't think much of his bird though - she looks like a recovering heroin addict.

But then, so does he.

News for the *ahem* older Doctor Who fan, is that Katy Manning, who played Jo Grant with Jon Pertwee's Doctor, will be in the next run of Sarah Jane Adventures. Oh, and also Pete Doherty Matt Smith. I saw Katy in a play last year and she's bloody fab!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s47/sarah-jane-adventures/news/a215226/matt-smith-to-appear-in-sarah-jane.html

Sara Janes gilfy lesbian adventures?

One can dream....

*rubs knees*

In the "Cleavage of River Song!"

Quote: sootyj @ April 20 2010, 4:55 PM BST

"Cleavage of River Song!"

That's an episode I'd like Moffat to tackle next.

It must be explored.

Quote: sootyj @ April 20 2010, 4:46 PM BST

Sara Janes gilfy lesbian adventures?

One can dream....

Perhaps Jo and a threesome with a dalek...

Can't see that pic.
It's not another one of those bloody girls in Dalek dresses is it?

*edit*

Ah, lol. That's quite scary!

70s girls eh? Slim but not skinny + real tits...

Did all '70s girls have that weird tendony thing across their stomachs?