BCGer of the month Page 4

Hang on a minute. Isn't this all Off-Topic? You're supposed to say how wonderful I am!

Quote: Chappers @ 29th June 2016, 11:34 PM BST

Hang on a minute. Isn't this all Off-Topic? You're supposed to say how wonderful I am!

All right, all right keep your hair on...............OK, you're the most wonderful person on this site, nay the world.

Now f**k off.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th June 2016, 11:34 PM BST

You are not only wonderful but also marvellous, charming, witty and other flattering stuff.

Now please vote for me to win next month.

You mean there's a vote involved here?

I thought it was something to do with that £50 I passed to Steve.

Shhhh

It's a decision by the committee that shall not be named

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th June 2016, 11:38 PM BST

Shhhh

It's a decision by the committee that shall not be named

The clique moves in mysterious ways. A bit like my bowels.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th June 2016, 10:32 PM BST

You mean there's a vote involved here?

I thought it was something to do with that £50 I passed to Steve.

:O He's like a blackmailer - £90 so far I have bunged him and still no mention of when I will be Bugger of the month. "Send me another tenner" he says "and I'll see what I can do at the next clique committee meeting" then nothing. :(

I'm desperate! I can't keep on paying out - he's draining me dry. Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st July 2016, 10:05 AM BST

:O He's like a blackmailer - £90 so far I have bunged him and still no mention of when I will be Bugger of the month. "Send me another tenner" he says "and I'll see what I can do at the next clique committee meeting" then nothing. :(

I'm desperate! I can't keep on paying out - he's draining me dry. Teary

Let's rebel! How about a 'Not the BCGer of the Month' thread? We could take it in turns to give the award to each other.
What's the prize, a sash and crown?

Quote: Loopey @ 1st July 2016, 11:22 AM BST

Let's rebel! How about a 'Not the BCGer of the Month' thread? We could take it in turns to give the award to each other.
What's the prize, a sash and crown?

... plus a ride around zone 1 in the BCG sedan chair.

Easy one this month
Kenneth gets a special mention but the BCGer of the month for July
is Beaky

Well done that man

Teary but it was my birthday yesterday, doesn't that count for anything? :( Teary

If I was BCGer of the month I'd fight for World peace and nurse an injured puppy back to health.

Make it a kitten...

Sod the puppies and kittens, endless supplies of chocolate would be on my agenda.