BCGer of the month

As you probably know the BCG committee decides each month on a member that has made the BCG a better place with their wit or wisdom or both
Although the results aren't usually made public
due to a recent freedom of information request
we are proud to announce that the BCG member of the month for May 2016 is Zooo

The winner as usual will receive a free days unpaid holiday And a painting of a bottle of champagne

congrats

Bollocks. I had my heart set on that painting.
I'll masturbate harder next time.

Why does zooo always win? :(

On first read I thought it said Bugger of the month

Woo! Where's my painting?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th May 2016, 9:49 AM BST

On first read I thought it said Bugger of the month

I'm taking that personally.

Congratulations zooo. :)

I see.

Well . . . if that's the way you want to play it.

I guess all the extra hours of blood, sweat and tears don't count for shit if a newbie is up against a favoured lifer.

Doesn't loyalty and dedication alone count for anything with you people?

I'm off to paint my own bubbles while having a really hard think on where I'm going with this. Geek

Quote: fopdoodle @ 30th May 2016, 12:01 PM BST

I see.

Well . . . if that's the way you want to play it.

I guess all the extra hours of blood, sweat and tears don't count for shit if a newbie is up against a favoured lifer.

Doesn't loyalty and dedication alone count for anything with you people?

I'm off to paint my own bubbles while having a really hard think on where I'm going with this. Geek

Just don't mention The Clique - they are more mysterious than the Mysterons............I did once but think I got away with it. Unimpressed

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th May 2016, 12:15 PM BST

Just don't mention The Clique - they are more mysterious than the Mysterons............I did once but think I got away with it. Unimpressed

I am actually fluent in Mysteron (and incidentally, esperanto, but that's not important right now) though seems to have been taken over by Klingon recently so have little use for it.

But yes - another "old boys' club" where the likes of me are in their eyes only worthy of sweeping up at the end of the night.

If only they knew my true worth - but that shall sadly be a fact that exists mainly in my own head (though it does perhaps make me sound mysterious and interesting). Pirate

Well I think the only reason she won is because the judges are a band of gay men who lust after all the pictures she posts of bare men. So there!

And why has my avatar vanished. That's persecution. Angry

Bugger. I felt sure the carbonised rod would win it again!

Oh cool it's Zooo's time of the month again

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th May 2016, 12:35 AM BST

we are proud to announce that the BCG member of the month for May 2016 is Zooo

That's just cos you want to get into her knickers.

They wouldn't suit him.

Glad to see the BCG committee has no trouble in passing motions.