The Rebel - Series 1

Just to let you know that details of my new sitcom, starring Simon Callow, is above. I just hope it can live up to the press release! I've now outed myself, but never mind...

*runs to front page*
Ooooh!
That sounds brilliant. Well done. Simon flipping Callow! Have any other actors been cast yet?

I've been dying to know which show it was.

Thanks, zooo! We've got Bill Paterson and Anita Dobson too, and another two main characters yet to be cast.

Well done you sir.

Thanks, sooty!

Bravo, Beaky! Thoroughly looking forward to it. Another run of just 3 episodes though? They must have a second show to announce soon...

Wow!! Well done Beaky, or should I say Andrew now we have the face behind the avatar. ;)

Call me beaky, Hercules! You'll be telling me yours is a pseudonym next...
I don't know why they do three at a time, Aaron. Good job, as I'm still rewriting them!

Top cast. So you're moving into animation Beaky. Looks really good.

Quote: beaky @ 14th January 2016, 12:45 PM GMT

Just to let you know that details of my new sitcom, starring Simon Callow, is above. I just hope it can live up to the press release! I've now outed myself, but never mind...

Wow! Fantastic news, congratulations! :D

Quote: beaky @ 14th January 2016, 2:20 PM GMT

Call me beaky, Hercules! You'll be telling me yours is a pseudonym next...

Actually it's Gerald Grytpype Thynne - there I've outed myself now.

You've achieved something I never managed, although came close with a radio script, so again - many, many congratulations.

Congrats, Beakmeister! Sadly I don't have Gold, so I have to wait for the DVD release.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 2:16 PM GMT

now we have the face behind the avatar. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 3:27 PM GMT

Actually it's Gerald

You're better looking than I thought, Herc.

Laughing out loud That was a brilliant sketch!

"When I caught Gerald in '68 he was completely wild."

"Wild? I was absolutely livid!"

Well done Beaky, I hope is a great success! Keep us posted if possible on the nuts and bolts (gossip) of production.

I assume you are not the Andrew Birch on IMDB that is linked from the info in the BCG guide above.

There's an American animator of the same name, playfull. He worked on Shreck and other films.