Boobs or something like that Page 5

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd December 2015, 10:04 AM GMT

Tight arses would make a good topic thread.

I have known some incredible 'tight arse' people in my time.

I used to work on the Paris air show (putting the electrics in) and even though we had a canteen with susidised meals, one man used to bring all his own food from England.

He had a huge cooler box packed with frozen loaves of bread that lasted him 4 weeks. Jars of spreads and tubs of margarine and that was all he ate for the month. The only thing he was short of was hot water for his tea - so he went to the canteen before anyone else and filled a huge insulated jug from the boiler.
He did not spend 1 penny (or 1 cent) in the entire time he was there.

But one year he bragged that he had been given a disposable barbecue and had brought some frozen burgers to cook on it.
Only problem was, the Paris air show is at an air base and the fire crews spotted the smoke.
A tender came at full speed and covered him, his barbecue and all his supplies with thousands of gallons of foam......

I think that it's a great idea for a thread.

I love your story: what a meanie! One of my former colleagues brought loads of rolls with him on a trip to Brussels once so that he could pocket the meal allowance. He'd paid off his mortgage by the age of forty.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd December 2015, 12:08 PM GMT

There were a lot of both on Strictly - phew!

So true. I think Giovanni's bottom was sent down from God himself.
Lovey

Quote: zooo @ 22nd December 2015, 4:05 PM GMT

So true. I think Giovanni's bottom was sent down from God himself.
Lovey

Agreed. I wonder if they'd consider Strictly Come Wheelchair Dancing. I'd be about level with his bum.
Rolling eyes

Quote: Loopey @ 22nd December 2015, 7:51 PM GMT

Agreed. I wonder if they'd consider Strictly Come Wheelchair Dancing. I'd be about level with his bum.
Rolling eyes

Oh blimey. There's a thought.

Quote: Loopey @ 22nd December 2015, 7:51 PM GMT

Rolling eyes

Or meat and two veg.

Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd December 2015, 8:43 PM GMT

Or meat and two veg.

Sick